Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I LOVE PRIMO, and you ??

First cycle ever? Primo for 10-12 weeks. 500mg split into two injection days per week.

You won't need an AI on hand. Recovery will be a breeze since primo isn't that suppressive to begin with.

I would probably still use some HCG, something to the tune of 250iu per week starting at week 6.

For PCT you can try some aromasin, 25mg twice per week with 4 pumps of Sustain Alpha per day until the bottle runs out.

Yep, first cycle ever. 10-12 weeks primo only? What about the lack of androgenic substances?

First cycle ever? Primo for 10-12 weeks. 500mg split into two injection days per week.

You won't need an AI on hand. Recovery will be a breeze since primo isn't that suppressive to begin with.

I would probably still use some HCG, something to the tune of 250iu per week starting at week 6.

For PCT you can try some aromasin, 25mg twice per week with 4 pumps of Sustain Alpha per day until the bottle runs out.

This is a nice first cycle but would be better with a little test thrown into it too.

This is a nice first cycle but would be better with a little test thrown into it too.

I normally don't recommend primo by itself regardless of cycle history.

But I have a different philosophy than most. I like to run 1 or 2 compounds at a time to find what really clicks in terms of synergy. I've experimented with low doses of test/EQ, test/primo, test/deca (short run), test/var (short run), test/dbol (lol very short run) and test/mast (currently on week 7 because it kicks ass) just to see how I respond to each combination.

I have found test/primo to be the most robust, enjoyable partnership followed with test/mast.

However, I truly believe primo can add some serious LBM to a user if they are fairly lean to begin with. After the user gets a feel for primo alone I think adding a low dose of test with primo for another run will really make it clear that the two work wonders together.

However, I truly believe primo can add some serious LBM to a user if they are fairly lean to begin with. After the user gets a feel for primo alone I think adding a low dose of test with primo for another run will really make it clear that the two work wonders together.

What's the difference??

Thanks

What's the difference??

Thanks

if you're fat you won't appreciate the added lean mass since it will be under all that cushion. sure you'll lose some fat but primo really emphasizes development with no added water weight

I normally don't recommend primo by itself regardless of cycle history.

But I have a different philosophy than most. I like to run 1 or 2 compounds at a time to find what really clicks in terms of synergy. I've experimented with low doses of test/EQ, test/primo, test/deca (short run), test/var (short run), test/dbol (lol very short run) and test/mast (currently on week 7 because it kicks ass) just to see how I respond to each combination.

I have found test/primo to be the most robust, enjoyable partnership followed with test/mast.

I see no problems with this philosphy at all swole.

The best for quality mass, IMO. I usually stay at 600 mg/wk and stack it. I alternate Primo and EQ in my bulkers.

my 210 lbs... with 250 of test + 300 of primo, give good gains and look

hard look , good gains...

the high dosages of primo... ok , well, but with my 300 , perfect !

Top Bottom