Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I knew it! It was so obvious lol

MacFarlane: "You're not going to call a person with a mental challenge retarded, you're just not going to do that, we don't we that's not what that's...no one with any sense uses that term in that way."

iN3Kper43zl6L.jpg

Gotta love the double standards here. The real-life down syndrome girl might have thought the joke was funny but can't understand why specifically targeting the joke towards another real person might cause a stink.

How about I go tell a few dead baby jokes to someone who lost their kid in childbirth. I'm sure they won't mind if I point out it isn't about their kid right?

Exactly, it's obvious, so what's the big deal? It's not like there's a hidden crotch cam or something. Better this than a newsroom full of feminazis.

Just like the media to make a fuss over something like this when we're exposed to trash like Maury, Bachelor, Dance Moms, etc.

It's not a big deal, really it was obvious to everyone. It's just funny to me they admitted to a leg cam.

I imagine as a female journalist that would be like, the last choice place to work.

I was just thinking though, as men do you trust a network that uses a sex sells approach?

I imagine as a female journalist that would be like, the last choice place to work.

I was just thinking though, as men do you trust a network that uses a sex sells approach?

When all the networks start hiring unattractive females in front of the camera, then we can talk about whos trustworthy

I rarely watch any news (like a bawse) but honestly no bullshit you can't take any of the fox news wominz seriously dressed like that. They're not there for any other reason than eye candy.

fact.

When all the networks start hiring unattractive females in front of the camera, then we can talk about whos trustworthy

I didn't mean that made them untrustworthy by default. It might make someone feel that they are. Maybe. I don't know, I'm not a man. Oh fuck it, why did I ask lol

I rarely watch any news (like a bawse) but honestly no bullshit you can't take any of the fox news wominz seriously dressed like that. They're not there for any other reason than eye candy.

fact.

I don't think women have ever really mattered to Fox News.

That said id say they're considerably more conservative than telemundo

slide-erickapino1.jpg

Top Bottom