Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I knew it! It was so obvious lol

I didn't mean that made them untrustworthy by default. It might make someone feel that they are. Maybe. I don't know, I'm not a man. Oh fuck it, why did I ask lol

Its ok, its just that if youve ever seen a newscast or news show of any kind, from your local podunk station all the way to world HQ in NYC, the women are always smokin' and if they arent showing leg they are showing cleavage, tight fitting clothing, etc.

Its not by accident...

Its ok, its just that if youve ever seen a newscast or news show of any kind, from your local podunk station all the way to world HQ in NYC, the women are always smokin' and if they arent showing leg they are showing cleavage, tight fitting clothing, etc.

Its not by accident...

What? Am I missing something? I watch the news all the time. Kansas City might be in the midwest but its not podunk its a metropolis and no one looks like they're on a hot date, though I've seen some weather girls that look like that on youtube they're not anchors or journalists or doing anything besides the weather. World News Tonight doesn't do that. NBC Nightly News doesn't do that. CBS Evening News doesn't do that. MSNBC and CNN don't do that. Do they? If they do , it's subtle bc I've never noticed it anywhere but Fox News.

Top Bottom