Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Just Finished a Heart to Heart With My Best Friend...

sometimes too much freedom is a curse

i need to occupy myself with projects and goals otherwise my thoughts and idleness would drive me insane

but yes at the end of the day being peaceful with yourself is all that matters, the rest comes and goes

he's ^^^^ not talking about me, btw. . .i DO have everything. . .and i AM happy :)

and my wife is fiscally responsible. . .to a fault :)

Controlling the money supply helps...:)

IMO, you have to find a good country gal if you want a fiscally responsible wiminz. My ex-wife shopped at petite sophisticate and Anne Taylor.....Mel, shops at second hand stores.

No, I'm just pissed at people that "won" and continue to complain...

I think most people with know that the American Dream is crap. Having stuff doesn't mean that you've won. People love to bitch. No matter how perfect things are, one can always find something to complain about.

I think most people with know that the American Dream is crap. Having stuff doesn't mean that you've won. People love to bitch. No matter how perfect things are, one can always find something to complain about.

Why are you such a downer? I concur...I could be starving to death in a third world country...I've seen the pain and realized that I wasobanded....

Top Bottom