Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wetting the bed on steroids and pot

Zerpasi

I’m in my late 30’s
This is the 2nd time i have used steroids in my life. I am noticing on this cycle that i am wetting the bed a lot
My wife has been complaining about it and is forcing me to sleep on the couch
She doesn’t like that i smoke pot and do steroids but accepts it cause she isn’t perfect either
The good news is i’m sleeping really hard on cycle and its helping me get super strong and super muscular
Is this something that is common when using steroids or is it just me?
And what can i do to help this? My wife is furious at me because we just spent 5K on this foam mattress and it already has a yellow stain lol. Also my pee is very dark on cycle, i guess that is supposed to be normal from what i read.
Overall really happy with the cycle but if we can fix this would be great!

you should be sleeping on a high quality mattress protector that will block any fluids and is washed every 2 weeks

that is on both of you

as far as your situation, lay off the pot and see if that helps. pot has medicinal benefits and should be legalized IMO, however that doesn't mean that its good for you to smoke it .. it does cause issues

I’m in my late 30’s
This is the 2nd time i have used steroids in my life. I am noticing on this cycle that i am wetting the bed a lot
My wife has been complaining about it and is forcing me to sleep on the couch
She doesn’t like that i smoke pot and do steroids but accepts it cause she isn’t perfect either
The good news is i’m sleeping really hard on cycle and its helping me get super strong and super muscular
Is this something that is common when using steroids or is it just me?
And what can i do to help this? My wife is furious at me because we just spent 5K on this foam mattress and it already has a yellow stain lol. Also my pee is very dark on cycle, i guess that is supposed to be normal from what i read.
Overall really happy with the cycle but if we can fix this would be great!
sounds like you have some bladder issues

try sleeping with a urine cup attached to you if you are a back sleeper that will work well

Top Bottom