Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

much respect for napsgear after this experience

Gacerksi

So I have a lot of respect for napsgear after my current experience
I’ve been on the fence about ordering online steroids for a while
decided to try napsgear
made me order and had it shipped to my house. It had been 3 weeks and nothing and the tracking number showed it stuck in New York
it was an international order so I’m assuming Customs had it and I’m pretty sure it got seized
I was very angry so I wrote a nasty email to them asking how could this happen. They stayed professional with me the whole way even though I was being a dick
that evening I get a knock on the door and it’s the postman and he has the package and he hands it to me and everything is in there that I ordered!
so I just want to reach out and apologize for not trusting naps it will never happen again

Thanks a ton brother! For sharing your NapsGear Experience.

Feel free to reach out to me if you any kind of assistance regarding NapsGear.

Thanks

Jason
Official Rep of NapsGear.org

So I have a lot of respect for napsgear after my current experience
I’ve been on the fence about ordering online steroids for a while
decided to try napsgear
made me order and had it shipped to my house. It had been 3 weeks and nothing and the tracking number showed it stuck in New York
it was an international order so I’m assuming Customs had it and I’m pretty sure it got seized
I was very angry so I wrote a nasty email to them asking how could this happen. They stayed professional with me the whole way even though I was being a dick
that evening I get a knock on the door and it’s the postman and he has the package and he hands it to me and everything is in there that I ordered!
so I just want to reach out and apologize for not trusting naps it will never happen again
napsgear has the best gear and fast international too btw got my pack quick

as Stone Cold Steve Austin would say never jump to conclusions

Top Bottom