Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have no game. Help me out guys.

Maybe your a nice guy!! Most woman like bad boys!! What I really mean is maybe your just too nice.

Bro my name aint badboy for nothing!!! Good quote!

#1) do not spend money on girls at clubs. They will think that everytime they see you that you have to get them drinks.. Screw that. IF she likes you she wont care if you buy drinks or not. :)

#2) You dont need game if you look good. PERIOD!!!! If you working out and in shape wear a shirt that shows off your chest and arms.. That always works for me. (Girls love rubbing your chest or squeezing your arms when they are big!) All you need to do is walk around the club and if your good looking you will get a smile or 2 At that point walk up to the girl and ask her to dance or you can flirt back alittle and smile wave her to come over to you ( girls like cocky and confident guys.) Act like you are the shit and she is lucky you are looking at her that night..

NOTE: IF you walk around the club all night and arent getting any smiles, then your uglier then you think!!! :worried:

It is a s simple as that....

I would personally like to thank this thread and everyone who has participated in it.

TRUE STORY*****

I read this thread about 2 weeks ago, and since then I've just been like fuck it, I'm gonna go out with a nonchalant attitude, not trying to sweat every bitch that walks by and give her the pleasure of knowing I cant have her. And for the past week, I've done nothing but hook up with 3 different girls (one from my college party, one at Applebees, and I met a cool ass chick last night at the bar). I just go out to have a good time and if I meet someone, cool, its a bonus! I just wait for the girls to give me a sign instead of pretty much hover over them like there a piece of meat. I think girls respond better to that shit than some guy trying way too hard to pick them up.
So I would like to say thanks one more time to the people in this thread for giving some great advice and boosting my self-confidence!

if all else fails..just whip your pee-pee out and be like "Come and get it!!!"

then run like hell b/c they will be chasing you......

along with the police...

this thread is great,Im printing this shit out for my buddy,he is hopeless with this shit and I always end up picking up girls and then Im like,well I got a girl,but my buddy is single

become rich

or

become an asshole.

2 surefire ways to get hot ass chicks. that's the *easy* way.

If you're not part of the two above -- then you're part of the majority who have to "chase" women and do that whole bullshit talk and impress the chick routine. It gets tiring after awhile.

No matter how good you look you always need game, put this way good looks just gets you to the interview but after that what??? flex all night?? and tell her how sexy you are lol, you need game no matter what, I know ugly ass dude dont work out or anything and have had tons of chicks because they got game!!!! is all about talking!!

#1) do not spend money on girls at clubs. They will think that everytime they see you that you have to get them drinks.. Screw that. IF she likes you she wont care if you buy drinks or not. :)

#2) You dont need game if you look good. PERIOD!!!! If you working out and in shape wear a shirt that shows off your chest and arms.. That always works for me. (Girls love rubbing your chest or squeezing your arms when they are big!) All you need to do is walk around the club and if your good looking you will get a smile or 2 At that point walk up to the girl and ask her to dance or you can flirt back alittle and smile wave her to come over to you ( girls like cocky and confident guys.) Act like you are the shit and she is lucky you are looking at her that night..

NOTE: IF you walk around the club all night and arent getting any smiles, then your uglier then you think!!! :worried:

It is a s simple as that....[/QUOTE]

The above advice is great but doesn't tackle the morning after. There's a certain etiquette involved in this situation... and it goes something like this.

Girl: I've got a question for you baby: What do you do for a living?

You: I've got a question for you: Why are you still here?

And remember... nothing says 'good job' like a firm, open palm slap on the behind.

What up AFC!

Read the Don Juan bible. It is a good start.

There are a variety of techniques. It depends on who you are.

If you are a ugly loser, then you have to manipulate (Tom Leykis style).

If you are a good looking winner (which is the ONLY way to go, i.e. self-improvement) then you illustrate.

As 2Pac said "Money over Bitches."
Which means its about you, money is power and freedom. The more $$$$, the hotter the women. The better lifestyle, the hotter the women you get. The more you improve yourself, the hotter women you get. Manipulation is a waste of time over the long run.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/index.php

http://www.sosuave.com/

Top Bottom