Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have no game. Help me out guys.

HS Lifter

Yes I admit the fact that I have little to no game. I am not ugly, I dress pretty decent, and I am not cheap. I really dont know what my problem is, I guess its the fear of rejection.

Help me out guys and be sure to go over bar/club settings as well as everyday live such as grocery stores, malls, etc.

Karma for good responces.

how old are you bro? heres a post i made a while ago

well for what my input is worth... here it is. i'm relatively young too and still learning the ropes since i'm just getting into the club type scene so i'm in the same boat as your. however i have picked up on a few things

i go out looking to have a good time with my bros, if i get a # BONUS....... take this attitude with you when you go out and the chicks will pick up on it (goes back to the confidence thing plus ur not one of the 10 million fuck nuts sliming their way thru the crowd rubbing on every chick you see.... yes they will appreciate that). for a while i did the same shit standing in one place for extended periods of time. girls will approach but not nearly often enough. u gotta can that shit. at least walk around through the crowd and stuff.

area5150 has the right idea. you gotta get eyecontact and or a smile from them first before going up to them. asking them if theyd like to dance is great too, just like he said. if you dont youll get a weird look and a friend of hers will run to her rescue and pull her away. if a cute girl is trying to squeeze her way up to the crowded bar to order, and the bartender comes to you first, point to her and let her order before you. little things to break the ice bro. be a gentleman, the kind of chicks u wanna meet will respond to that... forget the others

- dress and groom yourself nicely depending on the types of clubs you go to NO ABERCROMBIE or other trendy college type stuff. SMELL NICE TOO! key is to stand out

- never try to seperate a chick from her other single friends, she wont leave them. period. if your gonna try it, make sure u have enough guy friends with you who can cover her friends

-if u see a chick you like and shes not noticing you, make sure she notices you noticing her. check her reaction and assess the situation from there

- talk to her while your dancing. make her laugh. MAKE FUNNY COMMENTS ABOUT SOME OTHER CLOWN CLOSE BY IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT YOUR DANCING SKILLS.

hell, make fun of yourself and say u dont dance much, ask her for help/pointers

if you dance with a chick and you think theres a mutual interest after the song, thank her and say it sure is hot in here and ask her if she wants to go get a water with you or somethng. this will give you some alone time to talk and will help you come off as a human being not some asshole trying to hookup in the middle of the dance floor. i'd stay away from alchololic drinks unless she has one in hand and is ready for another. (more time than not she'll opt for the h20) and think its a sweet gesture instead of u trying to get her lit so u can get in her pants

if you get the eye contact/smile we talked about earlier, make sure you acknowledge her with a smile or something. dont be a scared little boy who turns his head right away

get the smile, make sure she see's you acknowle her. turn your back to order a drink or have a convo with someone, ie dont be eager and run right up to her. wait 10-15 minutes and get into her zone again. if you see her looking and making eye contact again your in her head and shes wondering where you went before. repeat this if you think u can get away with it but dont ruin ur chance. YOUR IN. go introduce youself ask her "if she'd like to dance"

thats all i can think of right now... lol. good luck!

oh, and dont be totally blitzed. that doesnt help the cause

also, choose your girls wisely. chicks up ontop of the bar or on the stripper pole arent there to meet anyone

Is your problem that you try and fail, or that you are to afraid to try?

Here's a secret. Most every guy willing to risk a little embarassment will do ok with girls. Don't just talk to one and crawl into a hole if she rejects you.

Don't build the asking out part out of proportion. You are not asking her to marry you and have your children. Just a Lets grab a coffee, or lets grab dinner. That's it. Not "I think your rally the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes upon, I would really love it if you let me take you out tomorrow night, what do you say" crap.

Work it broly

Dude...just walk up on them and start talking to them. My opening line is almost always "how's everything going tonight?" and then "you having a good time?" crap like that. Nothing special. If they won't talk to you or walk away, then FUCK them bitches. If they're interested, they're interested, if not, fuck 'em.

Solid advice guys.

I think i just need to learn to keep things simple. I have a tendency to over-analyze situations.

what you do, is you walk up to her ugly friend and say, Do you like to dance, and when she says yes... Say "well then go dance, I'm gonna talk to your friend".

OR-

If you ask her to dance and she says no, just look around and say 'well do you mind if I just stand here then' - if she laughs you are in. If not, run like the wind.

No guts no glory. Walk around with the attitude you have it going on and women will respond. I think confidence is one of the things women find most sexy.

Top Bottom