Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my NTBM protien

I been on. In plat chat during the day. Been reading a lot of posts here. Just seems every time I go to say something someone already said it lol
How u been?! I see ur stock piling now lol

Been ok just tryin to make ah dolla outta 15 cent.

Whats new?

Yea, they had 30% off on protien so I got what I could.

Nice selection.
I've tried the Rocky road, the egg nog, the cinnamon bun, and chocolate. All good.
Thinking about the banana and the ice cream sandwich next time. How are they?
I can pretty much imagine the banana, but what's the ice cream sandwich like? The powder looks yellow, so is it mostly vanilla with cookie chunks, or what?

Banana is gud, ice cream sandwich is good it has little crunchies in it.

I like simple flavors like banana and strawberry for simple things like

Two scoops of banana 1tbsp of all natty pb some ice or almond milk and blend! For a pb banana.

Want Ice cream? Heres your cheat 1-2 scoops of ice cream sandwich some sugafree chocolate syrup blend. Add sum slivered almonds in there boom!

I can go on for days with recipes... Just a few ones

Ordered 5lbs of strawberry couple days ago. second flavor I'll be trying.

Strawberry is strawberry but gud none the least! Add it to some plain greek yugert

You could even use it for a high protien cheat strawberry cheese cake! You have to use tofu of course but you add the protien for the strawberry taste

They need to restock like ASAP lol. Tried cupcake batter and cinnamon bun. Both amazing. Def gonna order the cinnamon again.

Lmao!!!

Yeap, I think me and MA.

From teh looks it appears am a protien guy but really Id rather just have whole foods I believe you get more out of it. I just dont have the luxery of eatting whole food every three hours so I supp protien to twice ed. I think it bloats me a little but all I can do for now.

Top Bottom