Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got my NTBM protien

Those who have not tried NTBM protien need too! This stuff is the best hands down! The taste is just superior to others there's no comparison! The ingredients are far superior to others like 2 grams of sugar, 0 cholesterol..... and of course all your BCAA's and more just thought I'd share.

2qdpsox.jpg

2vvtkd2.jpg

I been on. In plat chat during the day. Been reading a lot of posts here. Just seems every time I go to say something someone already said it lol
How u been?! I see ur stock piling now lol

Nice selection.
I've tried the Rocky road, the egg nog, the cinnamon bun, and chocolate. All good.
Thinking about the banana and the ice cream sandwich next time. How are they?
I can pretty much imagine the banana, but what's the ice cream sandwich like? The powder looks yellow, so is it mostly vanilla with cookie chunks, or what?

Nice selection.
I've tried the Rocky road, the egg nog, the cinnamon bun, and chocolate. All good.
Thinking about the banana and the ice cream sandwich next time. How are they?
I can pretty much imagine the banana, but what's the ice cream sandwich like? The powder looks yellow, so is it mostly vanilla with cookie chunks, or what?

ice cream sandwich is ok... has chunks of chocolate in it.. too sweet for me but does taste like a vanilla saucer ice cream

Top Bottom