Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont declines should I ???

I vote for a compelte waste of time for the declines.

Don't know anyone with a good chest that bothers with them.

Inclines and Flat seem to have the most impact. Chest dips would be preferrable to declines.

IMHO

declines should be ok to do in the smith because the groove is straight up and down pretty much

I'm gonna just declines for chest today, my shoulders are too fucking sore to take flat today

My gym's decline bench is a piece of shit as well. I like doing them but it hurts my legs so i haven't been doing them or Dips...I'll throw some dips in.

pullovers and dips work better for me

i dont care for the posistion i end up in racking and unracking in a decline bench

declines dont do anything that flat doesnt do. My workout for years has been 1/3 flat, and the other 2/3 incline, and check out my avatar

needsize said:
declines dont do anything that flat doesnt do. My workout for years has been 1/3 flat, and the other 2/3 incline, and check out my avatar

You do an incline fly as well as a press needsize? Thinking of adding these at the end of my routine but don't know if they are useful.

yup, this is the core of my routine, and has been for years
flat bench
incline dumbell press
incline flyes
My chest has gone from okay to impressive by following this approach

Yeah I do almost the same
flat bench
incline dumbell press
incline flyes
But sometimes I do standing cable flyes at the end....

Only when there are no more flat benches available ;)

Top Bottom