Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to sop my friend from taking anymore steroids PLEASE HELP URGENT!!!!!!!!!!

Few days a go we had a conversation, and he was talking about how he takes steroids n shit..

Before i start the conv i wanna say that we're both 21, he doesnt know how to eat, train and doesnt know what pct is, he got all these idea from his friend who looks like shit himself and doesnt know how to train and eat right, anyway lets start the conv.
After a few chat it went something like this:
HIM: Yea man im on my second cycle of test, ses (I think he meant sustanon lol) 50mg anadrol and ??mg of dbol.
ME:What was you first cycle?
HIM: Test and deca.
ME: How long you been training for and how long you been on the juice.
HIM: (He has never trained with weights before) Ive been lifting for 3 month and taking steroid for 2 month and im planing to run it for another 4 month till summer i wanna look good for chicks.
ME: 6 month on steroids is a lot man i think you should come off right now, your just wasting money and putting your health at risk.
HIM: No its ok, my friend knows his shit im good.
Me: Whatever (i didnt want to argue with him anymore then we change the subject)..

His stats before juice was 6'2 175 lb after 3 month on test, ses, anadrol 50 and dbol (he run the anadrol and dbol for only 3 weeks) his now 210 lb, he look like shit right now lol i dont even know why took the juice in the first place, his def bigger than before but no muscle gain, i already told him his gonna lose all his gains when he comes off he said i only wanna look good for summer.

Can someone tell me how to convince him to come off the steroids ASAP before he kill himself..

Some people just have to learn the hard way. If he won't listen to you there is no way he's going to listen to a what a bunch of random guys on the internet have to say.

+1

People like that are the ones i want to grab and choke the shit outta them!

tell him he looks like sh**. be honest tell him that he looks fat and watery. what a retard. lol

Say your peace, and move on. Problems like this tend to take care of themselves eventually. Your concern should be when the shit hits the fan, how much of it lands on you. Being a recovering addict, no one could tell me anything while I was in the process of killing myself.

Damn, Anadrol and D-bol together? I would hate to see that guys bloodwork after he freaking screws himself up. Its people like that who give the juice a bad rap.

He'll only learn the hard way. I have two buddies who were like that. didn't matter what i told them, they thought they looked great and just looked like skinny puffy dudes.

Top Bottom