Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to run HGH for best muscle gains?

oyvind_1989

I gone but 1300iu and i gone us it for muscle gains.
should i:
1. go for, 5iu 5on 2off. for 12months?
2. go for, 10iu 5on 2off. for 6months?
3. only us 10iu 5on 2off when im on roids, and go off hgh when i go off roids?

Should i pin 2 times a day or 1? and when?

or should i drop hgh and buy IGF-LR3 instead?

Good luck running those doses for any length of time. If you arent a top level competitor GH is a waste of money in terms of mass it builds. Its a nice little boost for its rejuvenating effects but its effectiveness at building mass compared to any AAS is a joke.

sorry i agree with them my joints hurt like hell.but my buddy competes he likes it. i pinned 1 in the morning.maybe you will love it good luck bro

Im not experienced AAS guy at all, just started HRT recently.....I honestly cannot say I know how much the GH is doing but I dont think its drastic at all, Im making slow and steady progress....but think it was a combo of balancing out my T, thyroid, GH, cortisol, etc.....after about 8 months on HRT I started some Primo and Var at mild dosages compared to what most people on here talk about, and BAM lots of difference in how I feel and look.....so yea, I imagine that if you are looking to put the beef on, unless you are rich, blast it up with lots of T or whatever AAS guys on here suggest...

As for GH, I pulse it M-W-F intramuscular.....there is at least one medical paper that talks about it being better utilized IM, and theory that every other day will not downregulate you as much and is more natural to how the body does it...

I ran 4 iux5 days on and 2 off. I did 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu in the evening. It didn't put on mass, but I recovered more quickly and stayed much leaner than normal. I may be getting put on it for HRT by my doctor shortly. That would be cool to have ins paying for my stuff!

I gone but 1300iu and i gone us it for muscle gains.
should i:
1. go for, 5iu 5on 2off. for 12months?
2. go for, 10iu 5on 2off. for 6months?
3. only us 10iu 5on 2off when im on roids, and go off hgh when i go off roids?

Should i pin 2 times a day or 1? and when?

or should i drop hgh and buy IGF-LR3 instead?

or should i drop hgh and buy IGF-LR3 instead...much better choice and do HGH at 1 IU every day and cycle IGF @50-100mcg month/on then month/off and repeat. You will grow like a gorilla if you add some AAS cycles in between!

Ok, thanks for the answers.

So this will be fine?:
60mcg IGF X 4 days a week. 4weeks on / 4weeks off
2iu HGH 5days on / 2 days off 12months.

The ASS cycle will be like this:

1. 500mg Tren A + 500mg Test P + 200mg Mast P 8weeks on

5 weeks off

2. 500mg NPP + 500mg Test P + 200mg Mast P 8 weeks on

5 weeks off

3. The same as number 1

5 weeks off

4. The same as number 2

ect..............................

would this be a nice way to gain alot of strength and muscle size?

dang Im like a kid compared to you guys.....thats a ton of juice! Id be scared what would happen on those dosages, everyone and their brother would know I was on the bean!!!

Ok, thanks for the answers.

So this will be fine?:
60mcg IGF X 4 days a week. 4weeks on / 4weeks off
2iu HGH 5days on / 2 days off 12months.

The ASS cycle will be like this:

1. 500mg Tren A + 500mg Test P + 200mg Mast P 8weeks on

5 weeks off

2. 500mg NPP + 500mg Test P + 200mg Mast P 8 weeks on

5 weeks off

3. The same as number 1

5 weeks off

4. The same as number 2

ect..............................

would this be a nice way to gain alot of strength and muscle size?

You just took a page out of my book!..lol
That is what I would do without changing anything...as a matter of fact that's what I've done although not as aggresive as you but it looks great bro!You will put on dry quality muscle. Just make sure you eat good and train hard.
Pin EOD at least on all those AAS compounds and in the 5 week time off from AAS do a cycle of IGF

Enjoy

Top Bottom