Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much HCG to keep your nuts up?

DaMan

Don't wanna use it as anti-e or anything after Iron Game's thread, but during a 10-wk cyp/eq/winny/ox cycle wanna have it on hand in case I develop raisinitis...

How much would I need and when would I take it?

Thx.

This is another topic of debate. Some believe a good use is in the middle of your cycle. Others believe the best use is during the last week or two of a cycle. When I use it in a cycle I personally go with both. Mid-cycle I will use 500 - 1000iu eod x 3. The last week of the cycle I will again go 500 - 1000iu eod x 3.
This helps to keep things from to much shrinkage. As you know you do not want to use HCG post cycle!!!!

K, for me it's obviously mid-cycle cuz if I use it the last week of the cycle it don't really matter cuz my nuts should start growing right after anyway, it's the week 4 I'm concerned about when I know that my nuts will be tiny another two months :)

So a specific question, then:

If I'm on an 8-10wk test/eq/winny/ox cycle, and I notice my nuts are tiny by like week 4, should I inject 500-1000iu eod for 6 days (so total of 3 injections) to bring them boys back to life?

Thx.

How about on a 16 wk cycle of Test. Would you use say-500iu every 4th week or every 2 months or just right before the end of the cycle.

Thanks,

SBD

DaMan said:
K, for me it's obviously mid-cycle cuz if I use it the last week of the cycle it don't really matter cuz my nuts should start growing right after anyway, it's the week 4 I'm concerned about when I know that my nuts will be tiny another two months :)

So a specific question, then:

If I'm on an 8-10wk test/eq/winny/ox cycle, and I notice my nuts are tiny by like week 4, should I inject 500-1000iu eod for 6 days (so total of 3 injections) to bring them boys back to life?

Thx.

I would say that would help ALOT!! I notice a nearly immediate effect on their size, with the HCG. During longer cycles I find to keep size I need it more frequently every 3rd to 4th week... Plus I notice a nice little boost, when I use HCG mid-cycle...

Top Bottom