Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much easier to inject is winny vs. oils?

Little Monster

Mixed cyp, fina, and winny today:
Today I did my first shot of 1cc ttokkyo cypianate, 1/2cc fina, and 1/2cc ttokkyo winny. First I loaded the syringe with the winny, got the air out, then added the fina. When I pulled the 19g drawing needle out of the fina vial, a tiny bit of winny slowly dropped to the bottom of the vial. Anyway, then I got the air out of the syringe again and I added the cyp. Out of curiosity shook the syringe to see if the oils and water would mix at all. The winny was at the bottom of the syringe in a big white clump, so nothing mixed at all, even when I held it upside down for a minute.
So, when I injected into my glute, the oils went in slowly like normal, but once the winny started going through (23g pin) it got MUCH easier to push, and I watched the little white specs and liquid fly through. It was almost like pushing air.
So I'm wondering - are water based injectables that much easier to push through than oils, or could i have been pushing air though? Even though I shook the winny vial before drawing, I didn't see any air bubbles in the syringe. And, no cloggin either.

oil is more dence per same volume.. Thats why you can easily inject winstrol in 25g pin, but it'll go very slow with test.

gorth97 said:
oil is more dence per same volume.. Thats why you can easily inject winstrol in 25g pin, but it'll go very slow with test.

I think you got that backwards.
If oil were more dense, then water should float on top of oil shouldn't it?

Besides, density has nothing to do with it. Oil has a much higher viscosity, or "thickness" than water.

You aren't really supposed to mix oil and water based in the same pin. I find it much easier to do my winny shots in a much smaller pin - usually in my side delts.

Hey StrengthMonster - I've asked this before, but why do you say you should mix oils and water in the same syringe? I haven't had problems so far, but only done it twice. When I mixed the fina, winny, and cyp together, there was almost no site pain later on compared to not being able to walk with just injecting cyp.

Top Bottom