Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much difference does 1g of carb make?

diamonddiceclay

for someone on body opus/atkins/metabolic diet, does every gram of carbs eaten on weekdays make a difference or can you eat 10 grams per day and keep off as much fat as if you'd eaten for example 6 grams? this assumes you are doing a 36 hour carb up after 5 days low carbs

This kind of cuts to the core of the diet. In other words, it would be far easier for you to get Lyle McDonald's book and it will give you all the answers you want.

The quick answer, without getting into details, why, etc. is do the best you can. The fewer carbs the better.

THE actual key, is STAYINg in Ketosis.

Getting INTO ketosis tends to be a bit more difficult than staying there.

I HAD to be under 20 gram/day in order to get into ketosis, once I was there I could actually go to maybe 25-30 g/day and STAY in ketosis.

For BodyOpus, and any CKD, they key is to get back into ketosis ASAP once the carb-up ends.

Also, trust me, its almost impossible to go 6G/day.

Did you know that each Nutra sweet packet has 0.9g?

Each diet coke has like 1g?

Each egg has 1 G?

It adds up fast. Even staying nder 20 is very very hard.

Good luck.

about 2 weeks ago i was at 5 carbs to sometimes 0 carbs per day. i would say yes, it does make a difference. aww that carb up sure is nice.

Top Bottom