Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many pound of muscle???

It depends on a lot of things.

Genetics, cycling or natty, diet and training.

It will be more in the beginning and get progresivlly less over time.

If you are adding 10lbs of solid muscle/yr, I'd say you're doing pretty good.

Mac173 said:

natty right.

During my first cycle, I put on 25 lbs and my bodyfat only went up 1%. But like I said, it was my first cycle and it was all new to my body. Not sure how much muscle I put on tho.

BeachDude022 said:
During my first cycle, I put on 25 lbs and my bodyfat only went up 1%. But like I said, it was my first cycle and it was all new to my body. Not sure how much muscle I put on tho.
I would say 5lbs max.
Assuming it was 10-12wks.

Mac173 said:

True. And don't forget age.

For an experienced maxed out natural lifter who decides to use gear, I'd say 10-12 keepable poundsthe first year max -- and it doesn't matter how long you stay on or how much juice they use. The body can only hold on to so much weight. Do just as much as you need -- train right, eat right, use the right supps and you'll get that 10 pounds. But expecting any more is simply unrealistic.

Nelson Montana said:
True. And don't forget age.

For an experienced maxed out natural lifter who decides to use gear, I'd say 10-12 keepable poundsthe first year max -- and it doesn't matter how long you stay on or how much juice they use. The body can only hold on to so much weight. Do just as much as you need -- train right, eat right, use the right supps and you'll get that 10 pounds. But expecting any more is simply unrealistic.
Age is definetely a huge factor to consider.

For a seasoned lifter I think a 4-6lb/yr is more reasonable.

Look at the upper level pros, they are so far past their genetic limits, a couple lbs/yr is probably all they expect and their entire life revolves around bodybuilding.

It's discouraging, but it's reality.

Top Bottom