Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you can take 10 grand and turn it into 15 or 20 grand within a few months?

corn futures would have done it for you a few months ago. . .gas futures might do it for you right now. am i gonna pull the trigger?? not bloody likely.

Gambino said:
i could do it in a few weeks illegally
not bragging or claiming i would do so, it is what it is

Shit... if were talking illegal ventures... sure..

I could sling... I know all the users... I could double 10k in less than a week.. .

Re: How many of you can take 10 grand and turn it into 15 or 20 grand within a few mo

Gambino said:
i could do it in a few weeks illegally
not bragging or claiming i would do so, it is what it is

Bah. One can pull in way more than a few grand profit in an hour illegally - numerous times a week as well if one is lucky. I'm sure if someone had the ambition and intelligence to match it they could do more. Not for me, but there is a lot of illegal money floating around.

slat1 said:
It can be done.
Just remember you have to risk everything to also get huge rewards.
Then keep in mind the tax situation with short term capital gains.
Margin calls blow too if you screw up.

i had one of those margin call thingies once. that was enough.

As for the rest of this thread: Check out Zacks.com. Theres a contest where you get 100k of play money in a stock contest. Top contestants are earning about 1million in one years time off 100k. One top contender, traderG I think, has 5 monitors going all at once and uses 2 mice-one left and one right simultaneously. He is a god. Ive got a pretty hefty amount in Scottrade but I am nowhere near this level of experience. I am learning though. I've made over 1k in a single day. But ive lost that much in a day on more occasions. Im going to nail this down eventually. Its all I do now in my off time.

ask bran for legit solid opinion
asking for those returns requires risk
you could bet all 10g on the goddamn pro bowl and double it in 3 hours

pm me with details. I'll share the profits if I like your plan. Nothing illegal.

Top Bottom