Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many mg's of test prop in system is considered ok after cycle has ended ?

at just 2 weeks on you wouldnt need any pct
youre just wasting HCG and nolva bro...

ive run 4 of these back to back to back... 2 on 1 off.. a little more aggressive.. i found my nuts started shrinking a bit during the 2nd cycle..its warranted.. im gonna continue to do them back to back as long as bloodwork checks out... just doing 4 weeks this time to give my body an extended break..then only 1 week of pct again... no sides..just a little oily skin..no hairloss and i am prone..roughly 7 lbs a cycle..cant beat that

ive run 4 of these back to back to back... 2 on 1 off.. a little more aggressive.. i found my nuts started shrinking a bit during the 2nd cycle..its warranted.. im gonna continue to do them back to back as long as bloodwork checks out... just doing 4 weeks this time to give my body an extended break..then only 1 week of pct again... no sides..just a little oily skin..no hairloss and i am prone..roughly 7 lbs a cycle..cant beat that

hey bro, if it works for you, the blood work checks and your making gains, fuck it, keep doing it... i am the first to applaud something unconventional working for someone...

Top Bottom