Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long did you train/lift weights before your first AAS cycle? POLL

How long did you train before your first AAS cycle

• Total voters
About a year and a half this go round before I started AAS. When I was younger I trained for two years and then started. Had no clue as to what I was doing back then, my God I am blessed that i didnt fuck myself up 15 yrs ago.

Started doing pushups/chins and situps when i was 15 that counts right? I always tell my friends that wanna juice but have never lifted in their life you either have it or you dont... you cant juice without the dedication to dieting and lifting... one cycle isnt gonna miraculously transform your body... i've been beating my crappy genetics since i was 15

I started training at 18,ran every thing out there,cybergenics,weider program ,androsterene,etc,i took the first one (Dbol) at 27 ran it 5 months and i got a complete transformation and kept it.

RADAR

I haven't yet, but plannin runnin the first inject cycle in December. Pretty excited. I've been training hardcore for five years now.

I started training at 18,ran every thing out there,cybergenics,weider program ,androsterene,etc,i took the first one (Dbol) at 27 ran it 5 months and i got a complete transformation and kept it.

RADAR

5 months of dbol? :insane:

Thats what i said when I read it. Thats a long time but I guess back then people ran it pretty much all year round.

I haven't done an injectable cycle yet I'm currently running beastdrol but I have been training dedicated for 2 years on and off for a bout 3 or 4.

Pretty sure thats how all the old school cycles were with Dbol... Lower doses for longer periods of time... and some type of pyramid method.. I don't know much about it I am only 27 and have never touched AAS yet.

RADAR

you cant leave us all hanging here. give us the lay out.

Top Bottom