Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is....

Kobe2444

Keeping your training routine the same?
I've had the same routine for a loooong time now and was thinking about switching it up, right now I do bis,tris, and upper back, then I'll do chest and shoulders and then legs and lower back

The routine I want to run now would be how I think it should be done I've just always done it different
I'd wanna run chest with triceps
Bis with all back
And then legs with just cardio. What do y'all think?

Keeping the same routine is the WORST thing someone can do IMO...

~EZ

Well I mean I switch it up on the workouts and stuff just same body parts...
It's best to change routines every few months.
But Dont go all wild and not stay on the same routine for a few weeks minimum.
How would you know what routine works best for your body.

I change as soon as I notice a body part lagging..or when i suddenly can't go up on weight with something

maybe thats wrong...idk..but I dont like to wait and see if somethings not working for me

Steve I meant I do the body parts I explained in the first post but I'll alternate like on chest I will do bars for a month DBS for a month and arms I do different curls and tri workouts, I switch the workouts up I just wanna do chest with tris, bis with shoulders and legs with back

In my earlier post I said I'd do back with bis but I made a mistake I meant back with legs bis with shoulders

Lmao sry for confusing yall

well everyone is different i do:

m-back
t-chest
w-legs
t-shoulders
f-arms
sat/sun- rest

and that works well for me. i find once my chest is done im done, i couldnt do tris if i wanted to. for chest tho one week i do all flat bench, next week all incline. on incline ill finish off with weighted decline pushups, and on flat bench day ill do plyo pushups. and i can barely pick myself off the ground.. and that goes for all my days

i know Steve is a big advocate of push/pull/legs and that works very well for him, my body is not so receptive to it, whether its a genetic thing or something my body learned from how ive always done things idk?. every now and then ill take a 6 month break from that routine and do 6 months of stronglifts 5x5, with the addition of pullups and weighted plank on workout A, and dips and weighted side plank on workout B and focus on my comnpounds.. im currently recovering form an injury and will be starting up the stronglifts when im capable. its great for strength

id say switch it up for a couple months and see how things go

I keep the same split as the seems to work best for me and my schedule for recovery etc, but what I do in the gym day to day is based on instinct ,I listen to my body , sometimes I switch it up just from being bored.

Top Bottom