Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is....

I keep the same training schedule, such as DAy 1 chest/delts/tris, day 2 back/bis, etc but for each workout I have a group of exercises I can choose from so that I never do the exact same workout consecutively. For example I will switch out bench for DB bench, cable flyes for dB flyes, etc. Same amount of sets and work just different exercises so it keeps the body from going stale

unfortunately a lot times it just comes down to whats open for me... which ends up keeping it varied. I won't wait more than a min or two for a squat rack so I just jump on the leg press or hack squats then come back to it. the only thing I do keep consistent which is pretty standard is starting with heavier exercises and work down to lighter exercises and isolations.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using the Elitefitness App.

I do upper and lower body splits....I dont get into breaking it up much more than that and aim for every other day
by back seems to take every work out tho

Im about to break things up a bit more and go daily mon-fri and do cardio mon-sat tho

Top Bottom