Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How effective is Torem for pct ?

jakanator guy

Hi all

Has anyone had experience with Torem Pct ? I have so far done Clomid 50 50 25 25 but want to use Torem to make sure I get full HPTA restoration !! I hate Nalvo it makes me lethargic as hell and I feel so like a Zombie on it , plus it lowers IGF and HGH ? I have read the sides are significantly less than both Clomid and Nalvo !!! I am also not sure of doses ? Planning on doing it for Another 3 weeks !

Cheers guys !!

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

It's just that Clomid has turned me into a physco , dickhead !!!! I'm so aggressive and want to pick fights with random ppl ! I was not this aggressive and moody even on 750 mg a week of Sus !!! WTF !!! I have a week left but I'm tempted to stop cause it's ruining my life

It's just that Clomid has turned me into a physco , dickhead !!!! I'm so aggressive and want to pick fights with random ppl ! I was not this aggressive and moody even on 750 mg a week of Sus !!! WTF !!! I have a week left but I'm tempted to stop cause it's ruining my life

What dose of Clomid are you running? That seems strange to me that you are getting that kind of side effect. I would guess either your dose is too high, or its all in your head

Ye I'm going to run some Nolvadex for another 2 to 3 weeks jay to make sure

Top Bottom