Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you prepare for a 1RM????

Hey 1-Dawg that's partially tru but once you make the lift the next time you go too do it you already know you hit it before soo it might make it easier, I didn't put that bout my coach on there too take neones sides on it I mean i'm just sayin how I normally do good in my one rep max although i know it's not the best way. I checked out those places and I'm trying too put together a workout now based on what louie simmons does. The one thing I dont like about it honestly is it doesn't really explain the lift and when to do the lift like in an order. SO TOO ALL OF YOU if I make a workout based upon that how I think it'll help me will any of you check it out cuz the 2 last workout ideas I had since DEC 1 i havn't gotten one freakin answer, not even like last time "sad to say but it sucks" I'll even take that cuz then I know it's not good and get away from that point. Thanx again hope too here requests.

Can doing it in a blindfold make it harder...

Ie- do any work on a swiss ball blindfolded and you will know what i mean.

Well, I guess it can be a lil harder, but I know that lifting is alot in your head if you see the weight and ur afraid to do it, it will never go up.

Top Bottom