Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do feel when post cyle crash hits ya?

This thread has got me thinking.... What if you were to gradually reduce the dose over 6-8 weeks instead of going straight to zero. ie. lets say that you finished 8 weeks of test at 400/week. the following week you go down to 300, then 250, 200,....50, and finally zero, while adding estrogen therapy like clomid or nolva. Would this help your natural test slowly get kick started while reducing the dose and therefore one would experience less side effects or is stopping cold turkey reccomended???

This is a scary thought, cos I'm coming off my cycle in 2 weeks its gonna suck!!! One of my friend crashed big time and affected his mood, training, apetite and was tired all the time. shit, I'm gonna love it (NOT!).

I used to go through this. But now i don't. I reduced my dosages and durations with nice tapers. I also eliminated all nondrolone compounds. I stick to mostly test and recover just fine.

With proper PCT I don't "crash."

I still feel fine. The only thing I notice is that in the gym, I can't do as much volume as I do when on.

psychedout said:
With proper PCT I don't "crash."

I still feel fine. The only thing I notice is that in the gym, I can't do as much volume as I do when on.

I agree. With the right PCT which for me include herbal as well as clomid, the crash is not bad. I always feel fine. The herbals really help. I just began adding them to PCT along with clomid and it works so well I no longer dread time off. Piece of cake.

some of my crashes put me down so hard that my workouts seemed pointless, that is if i could even drag myself there. but now I always use clen, and haven't had a problem yet. it gives me that extra boost of energy to get there and keep my workouts intense.

Maybe it's my age but i haven't really felt a "crash" luckily. The only thing i notice is that i'm not as aggressive in the gym and i get sore more easily.

Top Bottom