Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hong Kong: Newbie diet-please help

haresh

Hi everyone !

I am a 33 year old male in Hong Kong. I was hoping to get your personal opinion on my fat reduction program, as it is very difficult to access information here and reading contrary reports, findings on the web have left me more confused than I started out with.

I have skinny arms and legs and weigh about 130 Lbs and am 5' 5" tall. The bulk of the fat I wish to eliminate is around the waist and face.

Since the last 2 weeks - I have joined a gym here is my work out regimen.

I walk on the tread mill for 30-40 minutes 5 times a week at about 4.Mph and at 6% incline (this keeps my heart beat at about 120-140 bpm) .

I follow this with some simple weight training using free weights and machines - using the correct form and as heavy weights as I can lift and do about 3 sets of 10 reps each.

I used to eat 2 large meals a day and 4 cups of coffee. My snacks included any cookies/chocolates/ice creams and fruit juices.

I now eat:

9:00-9:30 AM Breakfast: Muesli with skim milk and fruit. 2 Cups of coffee with a little sugar

1:00 -1:30 Lunch : A Sandwich and vegetable/fruit juice

4:00 - 4:30 Snack: Some vegetables and low glycemic carbohydrates and 1 cup of coffee with a little sugar

6:00 - 8:00PM Work out

9:30-10:00 PM Dinner: this consists of small portion of carbs, some vegetables and chicken or fish.

Am I on the right track to reduce my waist line ? I don't necessary want to bulk up or get ripped. I guess I want a smaller waist line and face and some muscles in my upper part and arms to be some what in proportion - some AB muscles wouldn't hurt either.

I just don't want to be embarrassed by my gut and having a pear shape with skinny arms and legs.

I would like to move from a 30-31 inch waist to a 28-29 inch waist.

If my regimen is correct, how long before I see any results ?

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards,

Haresh

P.S. I apologize for this long post, just didnt know how to condense this ?

Top Bottom