Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOLY SHIT! A tornado is right behind my house!!!!

its a new development, all that empty land behind those 2 houses in the pics will all be houses. They are putting up one more house to the west of mine, and one more to the left of the red, and then they're starting back behind those houses.

its a new development, all that empty land behind those 2 houses in the pics will all be houses. They are putting up one more house to the west of mine, and one more to the left of the red, and then they're starting back behind those houses.
given the housing bust across the country in general, and denver in particular, it will be quite some time before all the lots are built on.

given the housing bust across the country in general, and denver in particular, it will be quite some time before all the lots are built on.

Housing where I am isn't/hasn't been affected like in Denver, CO. We're pretty stable for the most part. But, It will be some time before ALL the lots are built on. They're currently only doing like 12-15 houses per year.

Top Bottom