Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Mr.x read please

Body by me

Hey Mr.X,

You are the best .... thanks for all your help, I will let you know what happens.

My abs are almost there just at the very bottom have a little skin trying to tighten it up with P-H.

Do you want me to take dandelion root everyday starting on Monday through Friday and nothing on Saturday. How much dandelion root do you recommend 1000mg?

As for the ginger root when should that be taken and the amount?

Thanks,
Body By Me

Body by me said:
Hey Mr.X,

You are the best .... thanks for all your help, I will let you know what happens.

My abs are almost there just at the very bottom have a little skin trying to tighten it up with P-H.

Do you want me to take dandelion root everyday starting on Monday through Friday and nothing on Saturday. How much dandelion root do you recommend 1000mg?

As for the ginger root when should that be taken and the amount?

Thanks,
Body By Me

I would do about 2000mg dandelion root....and drop the ginger root because you're too close....

Run the dandelion on WED/THUR/FRI ....drop it on sat

Make sure to add lemon to your water, and yes, COFFEE sat morning...BLACK

Mr.X

what does dandelion do ? I have lose skin to at the lower portion of my stomach, it's slowly bouncing back, but I'd like to really tighten it up .. is that what you were talking about Mr. X ?

Hmm

I think it really get the water out of the body, so for a little while it wil make you look leaner, cutter, but i dont think it works forever, more of a photo shoot, bodybuilding contest, or beach party trick.

mojokid said:
what does dandelion do ? I have lose skin to at the lower portion of my stomach, it's slowly bouncing back, but I'd like to really tighten it up .. is that what you were talking about Mr. X ?

It doesn't change skin elasticity, it changes the amounts of water retension (sub-dermal). No, I doubt it would help, but you can give it a shot...you can purchase it at a health food store fairly cheap

Mr.X

Top Bottom