Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey bros....i need some of your vast knowledge

SonnyBlack

hey wats up bros...my stats are as follows....6 foot 180 pds...and im not sure wat my bodyfat is but i only have some fat on my lower abdomen and some on my pecs(its the best description i can give, sorry)...no biggie. Now i have tried the keto diet approach but i never really lost any weight while on it. Th problem i figured out was this: i wouldnt eat carbs at all while on it...so iknow that wasnt my problem...but i think where i messed up was that i would eat too much protein while on it and not enuff fat. Also i would never have the carb up day in fear of gaining bak the fat. Im actually VERY VERY afraid of carbs and i hardly ever have any! wierd huh???Now i just recently found out (thanx to one of your earlier posts) that your body can convert excess protein into glucose and that will stop any weight loss. So finding that out sucked. So im very confused on how u should eat while on a CKD type diet. I would really like for you to outline some of the foods you eat on a CKD diet in full detail or even give me a day's sample menu...including wat to eat on the carb up days. My other alternative to the CKD type of diet would be to follow the Body For Life type diet (i jus bought the book...hehe...and it sounds really simple and fullfilling and u really dont have to rack your nerves with things such as prcise calorie countings and such.)...or simply any kind of diet that u think would work for me brother. Im really confused on how i should go about it....i have a great deal of will power (i never cheat)but i guess not enuff knowledge on the subject of dieting. Thats where i would really appreciate it if u all would help me out bros. Much appreciated.

P.s: wat exactly can u drink while on a ckd diet: diet soda, crystal light??

Also, i forgot to add...is it a good idea to add 5HTP as a supplement with my diet. Will it hinder any of the fat loss?? It really helps me control my appetite and i was jus wondering if i could add it without it hurtin my diet and overall weightloss at all. thanx again

Bro ur 6ft 180, no offense but ur a toothpick with arms and legs. Do urself a favor and get into a gym, workout 4x a week and do cardio 3x a week. Keep the protein high, carbs and fat moderate, u will be much happier.

hey bros...and wat about me adding 5htp as a supplement in with my CKD diet???Will it interfere at all with the fat loss or slow it down???I want to use it to help with my mood swings and cravings. thanx

add it if you want...but you need training at the gym some protein shakes,chicken,turkey,fish..etc I entered the first body for life and sucessfully finished, 54 thousand entered alittle over 9 thous finished.i got a gold plated certificate.I really wanted that lamborghini.Sonny go to their website lots of good info & inspirational pictures....RADAR

Top Bottom