Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I enjoy italian food

Niaferl

so I really enjoy eating Italian food but whenever I eat it I get extremely bloated and I know that it's not great for my physique
I'm currently at 18% body fat and have some Pudge around my stomach. other than that I am pretty lean overall on my body
how can I enjoy Italian food while still keeping healthy? are there any secrets to making it on your own that can make it healthy?

As someone who is Italian I completely get it lol, the reason why I was a little fat kid was probably the huge family dinners and all the homemade Italian food my family cooked lol.

You can try to find low calorie sauce and use veggie noodles for the pasta instead of regular noodles, breadsticks are probably out of the question here lol.

Also try to eat small portions with the Italian food instead of loading the plate which is easy for one doing that lol, try 1 cup of pasta etc portion control is key and limit how many times u eat that kind of food.

here is the truth. calling what you think italian food is as absurd as a mexican calling taco bell mexican food

the truth is it is americanized junk food and isn't really italian.

all culturized food out there is eaten only on special occasions. large meals happen for weddings or major holidays, and in between people barely eat much of anything. but you see in america EVERY FUCKING DAY is a special occasion because we can eat what you want when you we want. and when that happens you store more and more fat

so I really enjoy eating Italian food but whenever I eat it I get extremely bloated and I know that it's not great for my physique
I'm currently at 18% body fat and have some Pudge around my stomach. other than that I am pretty lean overall on my body
how can I enjoy Italian food while still keeping healthy? are there any secrets to making it on your own that can make it healthy?
well stop eating it and get your bodyfat in order

Top Bottom