Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and fat loss quick

ZeadJena

what is the quickest way to lose fat with the help of sarms?
I'm 217 lb 5'6 and around 20 to 25% body fat
I do have muscle on my frame and I'm very strong. I work out five times a week at the gym but my diet has been where I've been lacking. I plan on cleaning that up and using clenbuterol and ephedrine to help with appetite
Would i be best served stacking in GW or sr with this?

you need to fix your diet and your cardio to start with.. you can run everything under the sun but if those are not on point, you won't get anywhere..

here is a strong cutting stack... .

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Do not run Clen with ephedrine unless you are trying to give yourself a heart attack. Both of these compounds work similarly and will jack up your heart rate. Ephedrine tends to be less dangerous and more tolerable to a wider range of people. Clen is really harsh and will kill your sleep cycle, cause night sweats when you do sleep and may cause you to have times when you can actually feel your heart beating so hard you think it is about to pop out of your chest.

what is the quickest way to lose fat with the help of sarms?
I'm 217 lb 5'6 and around 20 to 25% body fat
I do have muscle on my frame and I'm very strong. I work out five times a week at the gym but my diet has been where I've been lacking. I plan on cleaning that up and using clenbuterol and ephedrine to help with appetite
Would i be best served stacking in GW or sr with this?
cardarine is the quick way 20mgs ed with cardazol

Top Bottom