Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go - natty fatloss

2nusihf.jpg

2nrhkc1.jpg

iwjbcj.jpg

Jan 04, 2012. 9:00pm

no way you're 30% bro, 30% is basically obese. If I had to guess I would say in the high teens maybe 20% tops but i'm no expert. 20-25 lbs should get you nice and cut up. But thats gonna take more like 12-16 weeks if done right not 6.

Alright, Im prepared to dedicate to that to get the results I want.
Thanks! That actually will make this alot easier than I expected. lose 20-25lbs, much better than lose 35-40lbs. (I guess that was really unrealistic for 6 weeks!)

Alright, Im prepared to dedicate to that to get the results I want.
Thanks! That actually will make this alot easier than I expected. lose 20-25lbs, much better than lose 35-40lbs. (I guess that was really unrealistic for 6 weeks!)
that's very unrealistic for six weeks, you really don't wanna lose it that fast, do you really wanna spend time building back that muscle that you would lose? Kinda defeats the purpose right? I would bump your calories up bro, especially since you're natty...Start at least 2,800 with the same split and drop them as needed trust me

Yeah I'm thinking somewhere around 20% bf. no way 30%. My neighbor is probably around 30% and can use his belly as a table. Lol

Sherk, Thanks bro. and lol

Gymjunkie, alright, I will bump up the calories. This may take a little while to do so I will have to find time next week. Im really stuck to time right now with school, exams are in 2.5 weeks, making it to the gym, homework, and girl friend. Plus I need at least an hour on here everyday. Its all time comsuming. Anyways, this is not a rant on "ooohhh, my life is sooooo hard".
I will let you know when I make the changes and i'll post the new diet.
Thanks for all the help.

Sherk, Thanks bro. and lol

Gymjunkie, alright, I will bump up the calories. This may take a little while to do so I will have to find time next week. Im really stuck to time right now with school, exams are in 2.5 weeks, making it to the gym, homework, and girl friend. Plus I need at least an hour on here everyday. Its all time comsuming. Anyways, this is not a rant on "ooohhh, my life is sooooo hard".
I will let you know when I make the changes and i'll post the new diet.
Thanks for all the help.
its simple bro 400 calories at 50/20/30 split= 50g protein, 10g carbs, 10g fat.....boom just at that to your diet that's 6oz chicken breast, 1/4 c of rice, and less than a serving of almonds just to throw and example out, very easy to tweek

Alright, thanks.
One thing I am worried about with this diet is all the tuna. Is 1 can/day for 6 days/week for many weeks any worry for high mercury?

I should have mentioned this in the beginning as well. What do you think of Mon-sat strict diet, Sunday a bit loose (not eating shitty food, just keep myself sane)?

Also, Today I am going to try to get both Thursday and Fridays workout in because I leave for my ski trip tomorrow and will have no time for the gym.

I gave myself a rest day on the run today and will run tomorrow morning instead.

Alright, thanks.
One thing I am worried about with this diet is all the tuna. Is 1 can/day for 6 days/week for many weeks any worry for high mercury?

I should have mentioned this in the beginning as well. What do you think of Mon-sat strict diet, Sunday a bit loose (not eating shitty food, just keep myself sane)?

Also, Today I am going to try to get both Thursday and Fridays workout in because I leave for my ski trip tomorrow and will have no time for the gym.

I gave myself a rest day on the run today and will run tomorrow morning instead.

Lol that's funny cause my sister sais the same shit to me everytime I diet, be eaten up to 2 a day for a couple months and havnt had issue and I'm eating two a day now

Top Bottom