Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here we go - natty fatloss

NOS2.0

MVP
EF VIP
Ive taken things MUCH to lightly in the past few months.
My BF is outrageous and LBM is not that great at all.

Weight: 209lbs
Height: 6'1
BF: ~30%
LBM: 146lbs

Embarassing

Time to do a real nice lean out.

6-10 weeks depending on how quickly I can accomplish this and on how sick of this diet I get.

Diet is EXACTLY as follows.
6:40am
1 Roxylean
7:20am

1 whole egg
1/2 cup egg white
1 scoop whey isolate
1/2 cup raw oats
1tsp fiber

30g cheddar cheese
2 caps fish oil

10:00am

1 can tuna
2/3 cup veggie

12:30pm
1 Roxylean
1:00pm

115g Chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice
30g cheddar cheese
2 caps fish oil

-4:00pm (PWO)

1 scoop whey isolate
1/2 scoop myofusion
200g baby carrots

-7:00pm (Dinner)

115g Chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice

10:00pm

100g cottage cheese 2%
20g natural peanut butter
1 scoop myofusion
1/2 scoop whey isolate
100g sweet potato

Total Cals – 2,391 : protein – 50%(295g), carbs – 21%(128g), fats - 29%(80g)

Meal 4 and 5 are interchangable, depending on workouts.

6:00am
40mins cardio. Brisk jogging around town with my dog.

Evening lifting

Mon- Chest, Tris
Tues- Back, Bis
Wed- Off
Thur- Legs, Abs
Fri- Shoulders, Traps

Each session is about 45-60mins

This schedule may change. Working on my work schedule.

Supps
Roxylean
Fish oils
Creatine
BCAA's
Homemade pre workout (only once in a while)

On week 3, Id like to start Unleashed at 3caps/day for four weeks. Concern, will this do anything given my age? By freeing up bound test, I think it will.

Here we goooo!!!!!!

Today meals went very well, with the exception of PWO meal being at 6, not 7. Going 4 hours till 10:00 for my last meal is tough.
Everything else was great!!!

Lifts:
Flatbench
135x8
185x6
200x6
High Cable Crossovers
8x45
6x55
8x55
Decline Bench
8x135
8x185
6x200
Incline Bench
8x115
6x135
4x135

Incline Skull Crushers
8x30
6x50
6x50
Rope pressdowns
8x75
8x85
7x95
Dips
5x0
6x0
5x0

Last edited:
Are you doing cardio everyday? You probably could start around 2,800 ed and still see results while preserving muscle mass. You can always lower your calories/add cardio as need. Slower is better when cutting

This week im doing cardio Tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

The rest of the time I will be going 3 times a week as well, but probably mon, wed, fri.

Friday, saturday, sunday I am on a Ski trip, so i will have to make due for food with what is on the mountain.

Calculated with fitday.com, My lifestyle calories burned are 2,874.
With the cardio and lifting, its much more though. I may up calories tomorrow because yesterday I started feeling nauseous right at the 3 hour mark since the last meal. So if im a bit late for meals, i feel like i will throw up? Not fun, add 25-50cals to each meal?

I'll be dropping by here and there. do it to it, brotha!

My 17 year old son is on Unleashed for less than a week now. Too soon to see if it will work for him as a teenager, but its worth a shot. You don't want to be doing juice that young.
Good luck with the program. It looks like your are serious and disciplined, which is what you need.

This week im doing cardio Tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

The rest of the time I will be going 3 times a week as well, but probably mon, wed, fri.

Friday, saturday, sunday I am on a Ski trip, so i will have to make due for food with what is on the mountain.

Calculated with fitday.com, My lifestyle calories burned are 2,874.
With the cardio and lifting, its much more though. I may up calories tomorrow because yesterday I started feeling nauseous right at the 3 hour mark since the last meal. So if im a bit late for meals, i feel like i will throw up? Not fun, add 25-50cals to each meal?

I would just bump it to 2,800 cals and adjust your meals proportionately. I noticed you're running a 50/20/30 split so starting that low in caloric intake is not ideal imo. You should be a little hungry and have cravings but to be nautious and starving is not good bro, you'll waste away doing that. Anything more than a couple lbs a week is a bad thing which is why its important to track your progress closely and adjust calories and cardio as necessary. Although if your bf is as high as you say it is, id expect to lose more than a couple lbs a week at first....you sure you're 30%bf?

Headholio, I wont be starting unleashed until Jan 16th, so if you could let me know how your son likes it, that would be great!

Gymjunkie, I dont think the nausea was from the low cals, I had the shits later that night so I must have had a bug or something. I used a scale and caliper for BF. Scale said 30%. Caliper only had Chest, beside belly button, and quad for measurements in the instructions, so I went with the scale. I can post pics if you'd like to judge BF that way.
What is the issue with running 50/20/30 on low cal?

Id also like to add, I drink 5-5.7 liters of water per day. Here are the micro's for this diet.

10y107p.png

With my first meal, I take a multi-strain probiotic, guaranteed to 5 billion active cells. I take two.

All meals today have been dead on! no nausea either. I never feel "full". Just not hungry. About two hours after I eat, I begin to feel hungry, the last 15 minutes Im anticipating my next meal quite a bit.

Lifts:
Barbell Rows
8x95
8x125
8x155
Wide-Grip Lat Pull downs
8x130
8x140
6x150
Machine Rows
6x170
6x160
7x160
Hyper-extensions
8x80
8x80
8x80

Incline Dumbbell Curls
8x30
6x35
3x35
Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curls
8x20
6x25
6x25
Seated Concentration Curls
8x20
6x20
7x20

I rest for about 1 minute between sets. No super setting. I do each exercise to completion, then move on to the next exercise.

I have not felt tired during the day with the diet yet. But my lifts seem to be a bit low for me.

My run was a bit short today, only 35 mins. I took a different route and I was back too early. My runs are about 80% running, 20% walking.
My mood is great all day from doing these runs! I feel great!

I would like to get down to no more than 16%BF, then bulk and cut again. 2weeks full bulk, 1week semi bulk, 2weeks full bulk, 6weeks full cut.
Id like to be cutting again by summer.

Thanks to all for subbing,
special thanks to gymjunkie for the help.

No problem bro....nothing wrong with 2,400 calories on a 50/20/30 split. The reason I say start higher is so you have somewere to go when you hit a wall, you don't wanna go to low with your calories because you're body will go into panic mode and store fat. Post up pics bro...those scales are not accurate if that's what you used.

Top Bottom