Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with fat loss

PBR

I need some advice. MY wife is trying to get alittle more cut but we seem to be @ a stand still. STATS: 5-0 ft @ 113lb @ approx 15%bf if that. she is very buffed/ strong.
DIET: 1075 cals per day @ 60% protein, 20%carbs, 20%fat
4 one hour sessions of spinning per wk
workout= weight training for 45 min 3x week mod/heavy
no eca stacks - no stimulants unable to tolerate

Can we get down any further? ideas? thanks
Warlobo whats up?

Whoa! Only 1075 kcal for an athletic woman!!!!!??? No wonder she's plateau-ing. With so few calories, her body is holding on to whatever it gets. For fat loss, the general guideline is not to go below 10x bodyweight (lbs) in calories lest the metabolism halt. So your wife should not be under 1130. But for someone who has muscle and works out as much as she does, 1400 calories would be more than sufficient for fat loss.

getting help

Funny, I told her you guys would come unglued!!!!! she is afraid to eat more . the math is too complicated that sometimes more = less.
Should intake ( calories) be in the same configuration but bump up to 1400? thanks for your time:)

Wifes diet

Spatterson ? are you sitting down? here you go:

1 st snack @0700 low carb protein bar @ 2g carb 25g pro 5g fat 210 cals
breakfast: 4 egg whites 1 tbl sp tahini butter 165 cals
2nd snack; 1 apple with fat free cheese 120 cals
lunch: turkey burger/ spinach 250cals
3rd snack; tofu w/ sugar free pudding mix 150cals
dinner; chicken breast w/ 1 cup broccoli 165cals

ready- set- MAUL:smash:

What the hell is that?? Cut out the fat free cheese and pudding...u dont need it..she needs more food...6 meals a day..more protein sources...lean red meat, fish, tuna, turkey breasts, cottage cheese...etc..etc..complex carbs..stay away from the fat free foods..simple sugars and so on...oatmeal, yams, rice, lots of veggies...The diet is the problem...make changes with that and she will see results...also where are the fats?? Olive oil, flax??? Drink tons of water?

Top Bottom