Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me please. Female doing 1st fitness show.

I am looking for some advice on diet and general preparation for a show I want to enter coming up in 4 months. I have been training for 3 years, do have a good muscle "base" as guys tell me at the gym, but I am going to compete in the "fitness" portion, not bodybuilding. I know I still have to be very ripped, and right now I am lean and have a nice flat stomach, but need to get some visible abs going along with the lean/hard look all over from what I've seen at shows I attended. Does anyone here have any advice on what kind of diet I should do? How much cardio? The trainers at my gym are, well, mean, and they charge like $75 per hour just to train with no diet advice at all and that is what I need. I know training in and out, I just need someone to develop a diet to get me ready to step on stage as I am very nervous. I model so I am confident in that area and my face is what gets me most modeling jobs (my butt to from my latina heritage, and my "upper" bodyparts are natural no implants), but the show I want to do is not like modeling at all, so that is a different league and I need help!
My butt may be too BIG and work against me, I am so uncertain in this "area" which is why I signed up here. I am in Germany. Anyone have any recommendations? Can anyone here help me lay out something? Do you know of trainers here or somewhere on a board that are cheap(er) than the people at my gym?

Thank you,
Cheylayna

sorry i cant help you out other than to suggest making this thread in the womens forum.

I moved this thread over to the woman for you girl. We have more then a few girls that compete so I know you will get help here on the woman forum.

Thank you for posting and welcome to elitefitness.com . You can make a lot of friends here as well as get a lot of good advice. So welcome to the family. We love getting new people like yourself to the site.

I am sure some ladies will be by soon.

I am looking for some advice on diet and general preparation for a show I want to enter coming up in 4 months. I have been training for 3 years, do have a good muscle "base" as guys tell me at the gym, but I am going to compete in the "fitness" portion, not bodybuilding. I know I still have to be very ripped, and right now I am lean and have a nice flat stomach, but need to get some visible abs going along with the lean/hard look all over from what I've seen at shows I attended. Does anyone here have any advice on what kind of diet I should do? How much cardio? The trainers at my gym are, well, mean, and they charge like $75 per hour just to train with no diet advice at all and that is what I need. I know training in and out, I just need someone to develop a diet to get me ready to step on stage as I am very nervous. I model so I am confident in that area and my face is what gets me most modeling jobs (my butt to from my latina heritage, and my "upper" bodyparts are natural no implants), but the show I want to do is not like modeling at all, so that is a different league and I need help!
My butt may be too BIG and work against me, I am so uncertain in this "area" which is why I signed up here. I am in Germany. Anyone have any recommendations? Can anyone here help me lay out something? Do you know of trainers here or somewhere on a board that are cheap(er) than the people at my gym?

Thank you,
Cheylayna

Well ! Welcome to elite, I have some tips that will make a dramatic difference.

It's long so send me a pm.

RADAR

Thank you,
Cheylayna

Hi Chaylayna, welcome!

Can you post your
Height
Weight
Macros. How much protein/carbs/fat you're having?
How much cardio you're doing?
4 months is a short time, but that depends on how lean you are now.

In the meantime, drink one gallon of water a day. This will help you rid of extra water and will keep your muscles hard.

Hello, welcome, I'm new too ^_^

I'm chubby so I can't help you jeje but I'm sure the girls will be here shortly to offer some adv ;)

Hi and welcome,

Which federation are you competing in as the look they want can make a huge difference in how lean you look and what you need to prepare for.

Top Bottom