Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

Do you have a Popeye's supplement store by you?
Use to live right beside one! Not anymore. There is literally nothing up here. :(

WOAH! Slow down Girl, Whats wrong with NTBMS Protein you can have it in 2-3 days and its not full of fillers like GNC Products are, plus they're over Priced.

Or Get some Muscle Milk from Orbit ,the vanilla tastes like a Dairy Queen milkshake.
If you do ,hit me up and i'll give you a discount code!
Lol! :(

Okay I know GNC sucks.. I've heard it before, and the people there always try to sell me junk without explaining why I should need it. I'm browsing the online store for NTBM - what protein powder are you recommending? I've been looking at Dymatize. Can't seem to find a website for Orbits. Sorry I'm a noob to all this protein powder stuff. Tried some stuff a long time ago but my boyfriend had bought it for me.

Use to live right beside one! Not anymore. There is literally nothing up here. :(

Okay I know GNC sucks.. I've heard it before, and the people there always try to sell me junk without explaining why I should need it. I'm browsing the online store for NTBM - what protein powder are you recommending? I've been looking at Dymatize. Can't seem to find a website for Orbits. Sorry I'm a noob to all this protein powder stuff. Tried some stuff a long time ago but my boyfriend had bought it for me.

Radar correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure she just needs the regular needtobuildmuscle whey protein. Any flavor rocks!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Rocky Road Whey to Build Muscle protein, Cupcake Batter is.good too...too many flavors to list, and much better than Dymatize IMO.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

A lil island off British Columbia. I just moved from the capitol to a small city called Courtenay/Comox.

Okay guys, you've convinced me. No GNC for me today.

Radar correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure she just needs the regular needtobuildmuscle whey protein. Any flavor rocks!!

Sure any Whey to build muscle protein will work,better than that GNC Crap!

Peanut Butter Crunch, Cinnabun, Rockyroad, and Apple Crisp. In that order of greatness.

Alright, peanut butter crunch next time, got to love PB! Maybe 1 scoop PBC and 1 scoop Rocky Road, make homemade protein bars with the same mixture...getting myself hungry now! Thanks a lot!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Okay I decided to go with the peanut butter crunch whey to build muscle. Going to have to wait for paypal to transfer the money from my debit account but O well, I'm happy with this decision.

Okay I decided to go with the peanut butter crunch whey to build muscle. Going to have to wait for paypal to transfer the money from my debit account but O well, I'm happy with this decision.

Mmmm peanut butter crunch...sounds amazing!

Top Bottom