Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

The omega DHA is the type of soy milk that I drink, I just added that because there are so many varieties of it now and they all have different stats for calories and protein. The swirl stuff is a fish oil supplement.. but I need a better one soon, just finishing up this bottle for now. It's yummy though, tastes like lemons. I started taking it when I was having troubles with my skin. Also, I hear you about the eggs. I just don't know where to put the oatmeal... because it feels good in the morning but I can't manage to eat anymore than the oatmeal because it's so filling. Also I like to run right when I wake up, on an empty stomach, not sure if this is the best but I should try to eat some eggs or add a protein shake right after that maybe... Yeah this definitely is harder than I thought it would be to figure it out perfectly and balanced.

Ok wasn't sure what it was. If you're trying to gain muscle Sometimes u just have to force feed yourself. Protein shake post run with water. Oatmeal, egg whites and fruit(apple, grapefruit) for breakfast. I agree with radar about adding some fruit(he's extremely knowledgeable BTW!) Ive just learned some of this from trial and error. Everyone's body reacts differently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Hi Radar! Thanks for the welcome! :)

So do you think it would best if I were to add fruit back to my diet? I kinda miss em. Although I do eat onions most dinners and tea throughout the day. Is that enough? I can't honestly say that I can follow your post 100% because I haven't read a lot about this kind of stuff yet. I don't want to cheat myself out of good health just to reach a goal weight. At the same time I am pretty excited to see results!

Fruits such as apples and Bananas Have a slower GI index, not all fruits or carbs are created equal.

What is the Glycemic Index?
not all are created equal – even with equal amounts of carbohydrate, some foods will cause a higher blood sugar rise than others. The higher the glycemic index (GI), the higher the glucose response in the blood. Many low carb diets take glycemic index and/or glycemic load into account when making diet recommendations, aiming to avoid a large blood sugar rise.For example a ripe banana will have a higher GI reading than a fresh one just picked,due to the fact as a fruit ripens it's sugar levels increase.

So Have an apple or two daily it won't hurt you and its healthy and a good way to avoid those sugar cravings.

Radar I love your posts they are always a wealth of great info ! Thanks for sharing.
looking awesome on here babes well done.
I get you with the fruit as I am the same I like a pear or apple daily ,
I also agree that sometimes you have to force feed yourself for instance I now have fish in my diet I hate fish I can't physical chew it without making me feel Ill so I blend it and wash it down with water. All in the name of a killa body ah!! Lmfao ;)

Radar I love your posts they are always a wealth of great info ! Thanks for sharing.
looking awesome on here babes well done.
I get you with the fruit as I am the same I like a pear or apple daily ,
I also agree that sometimes you have to force feed yourself for instance I now have fish in my diet I hate fish I can't physical chew it without making me feel Ill so I blend it and wash it down with water. All in the name of a killa body ah!! Lmfao ;)

We need good info like this ,alias from the diets we suffer thru ,we keep chuggling along so a Break is nice one in a while

Keep on ,keeping on.......:)!

You guys are seriously awesome! :)

This is all really interesting. I hadn't heard of the GI index before. I can't even remember the last time I ate an apple. I'll eat bananas, every berry I can find, papayas, mangoes, grapes, pears, melons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, pretty much everything but apples. Hmm.. but I can see the benefits of them so I will add them to my list.

Going to GNC to hopefully get protein powder today!! Yay Excited! :evil:

DMK (what does that stand for by the way?) you have some serious will power!! I hate the texture and smell and taste of fish too so I understand this completely! That's awesome. You inspire me :)

Vitamin shoppe is a lot better if you have one of those.

Jen - Just searched for one but I can't even find a regular vitamin shop. The closest one is 3 hours away! :(
I was thinking of shopping online because of this but I was gunna check out GNC before putting money into paypal because it takes awhile.
Maybe I'll pick one up from GNC and order the next one from the internet...

You guys are seriously awesome! :)

This is all really interesting. I hadn't heard of the GI index before. I can't even remember the last time I ate an apple. I'll eat bananas, every berry I can find, papayas, mangoes, grapes, pears, melons, oranges, grapefruit, pineapples, pretty much everything but apples. Hmm.. but I can see the benefits of them so I will add them to my list.

Going to GNC to hopefully get protein powder today!! Yay Excited! :evil:

DMK (what does that stand for by the way?) you have some serious will power!! I hate the texture and smell and taste of fish too so I understand this completely! That's awesome. You inspire me :)

WOAH! Slow down Girl, Whats wrong with NTBMS Protein you can have it in 2-3 days and its not full of fillers like GNC Products are, plus they're over Priced.

Or Get some Muscle Milk from Orbit ,the vanilla tastes like a Dairy Queen milkshake.
If you do ,hit me up and i'll give you a discount code!

WOAH! Slow down Girl, Whats wrong with NTBMS Protein you can have it in 2-3 days and its not full of fillers like GNC Products are, plus they're over Priced.

Or Get some Muscle Milk from Orbit ,the vanilla tastes like a Dairy Queen milkshake.
If you do ,hit me up and i'll give you a discount code!

Ohhh yeah..sorry radar....ntbm tastes the best!!! GMC just plain sucks all around, price, quality, selection.

Top Bottom