Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

Just wait until you try needtos
better peanut bars those things are addicting!

Oh and use RADAR15 for 15% everything in the store, they just added servers so if that doesn't work try Needto139 or needto10

Oh and use RADAR15 for 15% everything in the store, they just added servers so if that doesn't work try Needto139 or needto10

The problem with these bars is that I want to sit down and eat the whole batch.

The problem with these bars is that I want to sit down and eat the whole batch.

Ditto...I am going to make a batch of my homemade bars today using Whey to Build Muscle Rocky Road, which are pretty fucking screaming to say the least...my wife and little girl scarf them up too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Ditto...I am going to make a batch of my homemade bars today using Whey to Build Muscle Rocky Road, which are pretty fucking screaming to say the least...my wife and little girl scarf them up too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Bro, would you PM me your recipe?

Thank you radar. :)
Just waiting on getting money into a paypal account.

Hey babe!! How are things going? Missing you in here! ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

to be honest I'm not doing as good as I wish I was... But I've managed to stick with the new diet (minus the days I was a zombie and not eating) lol...
Wondering what to do at the gym, a little lost now that I'm alone.

to be honest I'm not doing as good as I wish I was... But I've managed to stick with the new diet (minus the days I was a zombie and not eating) lol...
Wondering what to do at the gym, a little lost now that I'm alone.

Baby steps Hun....you can do this. It happens to all of us. Seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel but there is! You're a strong chick! You can make it through! Sticking with the diet is a step in the right direction. Where are you lost at the gym? No routine? Not able to focus? New environment confussing you?....last time I was post breakup funk I played Carrie Underwood's 'cowboy cassanova' and 'UN do it' over and over again and ran on the beach. Never ran so long in my life. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom