Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

Ditto...I am going to make a batch of my homemade bars today using Whey to Build Muscle Rocky Road, which are pretty fucking screaming to say the least...my wife and little girl scarf them up too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Can I have the recipe too please ?

to be honest I'm not doing as good as I wish I was... But I've managed to stick with the new diet (minus the days I was a zombie and not eating) lol...
Wondering what to do at the gym, a little lost now that I'm alone.

Great job sticking with the diet!! If you need help with what to do, let us know your time constraints and frequency, I'm sure we can help you figure out a program!

Can I have the recipe too please ?

Oh sure...seems to be becoming a hit, my wife has been taking them to work and giving them to co-workers and friends and they all want me to make them for them...spreading healthy eating habits one person at a time! I will PM you the recipe in a bit!

Oh sure...seems to be becoming a hit, my wife has been taking them to work and giving them to co-workers and friends and they all want me to make them for them...spreading healthy eating habits one person at a time! I will PM you the recipe in a bit!

That's awesome ! I've made protein pancakes . I need to find more recipes to use with protein powder . Looking forward to trying them out .

I took the recipe and made the same with apple protein from NTBM. It was great but guess what. . .

Here is the best bar recipe Bro:

6 scoops bannana protein
1/3c water (might need to add a tiny bit more as you go)
3/4c agave
1c peanut butter
1c oatmeal
1/4c each: dried bannana slices, sliced almonds, dried cherries- all chopped

Throw it all in a mixer and press it into a non-stick sprayed dish. 30 mins in the freezer and good to go.

These are the best yet.

PM me if you try it.

I took the recipe and made the same with apple protein from NTBM. It was great but guess what. . .

Here is the best bar recipe Bro:

6 scoops bannana protein
1/3c water (might need to add a tiny bit more as you go)
3/4c agave
1c peanut butter
1c oatmeal
1/4c each: dried bannana slices, sliced almonds, dried cherries- all chopped

Throw it all in a mixer and press it into a non-stick sprayed dish. 30 mins in the freezer and good to go.

These are the best yet.

PM me if you try it.

Will do bro...thanks! Sounds delicious!

Baby steps Hun....you can do this. It happens to all of us. Seems like there's no light at the end of the tunnel but there is! You're a strong chick! You can make it through! Sticking with the diet is a step in the right direction. Where are you lost at the gym? No routine? Not able to focus? New environment confussing you?....last time I was post breakup funk I played Carrie Underwood's 'cowboy cassanova' and 'UN do it' over and over again and ran on the beach. Never ran so long in my life. Lol
aw thanks! :)
yeah it has been quite bad lately.. but things are getting better and i believe things will be okay soon enough..
the diet is going pretty good! it's been so easy since my appetite is gone haha! but i'm sure that will change and i will probably run into troubles with cravings again in the future... but i will be prepared for it this time.

the gym... it's just such an awkward gym really.. and i really feel like i don't belong there... i don't know anyone there (and i know that's fine and everything) but it's literally all guys and i feel like i am being looked down upon in a way.. it doesn't help that i don't know how to use all the equipment properly yet or else i would just say fuck em. but it's awkward. i wish i had a girlfriend who wanted to go with me. but i haven't even told anyone i'm home yet.... plus everyone i know/knew here is just not into that kinda stuff. so i really do hope to meet some people... but god where do you meet people nowadays? it's hard... blahh.
routine wise i honestly don't have anything. and right now it's hard to say what my time table is going to look like, i start a new job tomorrow and should find out soon what my schedule will be looking like... so that will help.
i've just been running on the tread every morning and every night and eating strict... i've lost a couple more pounds.

i will check out your songs... i find music has really been helping me get by..

Top Bottom