Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello

You're welcome!

My breakfasts consists of oatmeal and eggs. I add strawberries and sugar free syrup to the oatmeal bc I absolutely cannot stand the taste of oatmeal. :) and I respectfully disagree with jen on the fruit thing. Some people say go for fruit, and others say no. You'll find as u research ur diet that there is conflicting info everywhere. It is maddening! :) but u eventually figure out what works for u. So strawberries work for me (and they're a good source of fiber), but they don't work for jen. No biggee.

I might save the yogurt with blueberries for a snack rather than with ur breakfast. And watch out for the added sugar in yogurt. Fruit has natural sugar which isn't as bad as the added sugar that's in about every product u can imagine. If u can stand the taste of plain yogurt (and I can't, just like oatmeal!!), eat it plain. Or I used to mix it with... U guessed it... A handful of berries (lol) and some chopped almonds. I'd also add vanilla extract and a packet of truvia. I have serious taste problems. Haha!

Hope that helps! :)

I agree that you don't have to completely nix fruit. But some do contain a lot of natural sugar and should be limited. Of course your fitness goals would play a major factor as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Your very welcome chic I'm glad to be a help, yeah the best things is to eat more but less to start your metabolism , the eggs without the yolk just has no carbs as the yolk holds the carbs but tbh I normally have one yolk per four eggs or you could even keep two per four , this whole thing gets Really interesting once you start to look into it.
And yeah the casein is great stuff Too !!
I haven't actually ever tried eggs without the yolks so I will give it a try and see how it is. Is it true that if you take the yolk out you are taking out all the cholesterol too? I'm not so worried about lowering cholesterol but it is interesting. I guess all of the protein is in the white of the egg?

I have it posted on my fridge and at my desk at work! I love food and sweets but my fitness goals are more important to me to let those things get in the way. I put post it notes on my roommates junk food last year that said things like "these will end up on your butt" "muffins make a muffin top" jello jinglers give you jiggley arms" those things helped me and made me laugh.

Dont worry about the rice if the other two work for you. Make Mrs.Dash seasoning your best friend too. No salt in it. I crave the casein pudding now more than regular! its great!

Thanks for the compliment!! Ill post up updated pics in a few weeks. Getting where you want to be will take alot of work and will power but it'll be worth it! and were all here for you if youre having a craving or a hard day post up and we'll set up straight! lol
I am totally going to do this too! I was thinking about it last night. I really think that having reminders in quotes and maybe some inspiring pics too will help. Hmm.... interesting, my boyfriend uses Mrs. Dash all the time. I didn't realize there was no salt in it. Haha thank you so much for the encouragement :) I really really really do appreciate it. So, and just out of curiosity, do you have any fitness women role-models that inspire you?

My breakfasts consists of oatmeal and eggs. I add strawberries and sugar free syrup to the oatmeal bc I absolutely cannot stand the taste of oatmeal. and I respectfully disagree with jen on the fruit thing. Some people say go for fruit, and others say no. You'll find as u research ur diet that there is conflicting info everywhere. It is maddening! but u eventually figure out what works for u. So strawberries work for me (and they're a good source of fiber), but they don't work for jen. No biggee.

I might save the yogurt with blueberries for a snack rather than with ur breakfast. And watch out for the added sugar in yogurt. Fruit has natural sugar which isn't as bad as the added sugar that's in about every product u can imagine. If u can stand the taste of plain yogurt (and I can't, just like oatmeal!!), eat it plain. Or I used to mix it with... U guessed it... A handful of berries (lol) and some chopped almonds. I'd also add vanilla extract and a packet of truvia. I have serious taste problems. Haha!
Hey! Thanks. :) So I tried having some oats for breakfast this morning and I was able to eat it just thinking about how healthy it is but meh it really isn't the tastiest stuff. This is good to know, I've been thinking a lot about the fruits and the sugar and how they may be effecting my sugar cravings. But I think I'm going to have to ween myself off of the fruit shakes and fruit deserts by adding some berries to breakfast instead and then maybe later when I'm 'stronger' lol.. make more changes. Keeping some strawberries and blueberries would be ideal though, I love them. Mmm...sugar free syrup that sounds like a good idea. :)

I agree that you don't have to completely nix fruit. But some do contain a lot of natural sugar and should be limited. Of course your fitness goals would play a major factor as well

Yeah, I understand it now. I think the sugars from the fruits are most likely just contributing to my cravings and making them stronger. The whole shake of fruits (as delicious as it is) probably has to go. I'm resisting temptation to go and make one right now ahaha.

This is a pic from the site I got the recipe from. They say you can sprinkle with coco or sliced bananas. It's very filling (even made with just water and ice). Has to be casein PP though
Attached Thumbnails

mmm that stuff looks pretty good :)

Try kicking the sugar 100 perecent cold turkey...And eating raw vegetables and lean protein for every meal. Do this for at least 2 weeks straight (No cheating) and you will get some serious results.

Try kicking the sugar 100 perecent cold turkey...And eating raw vegetables and lean protein for every meal. Do this for at least 2 weeks straight (No cheating) and you will get some serious results.
Hi anolan, Thanks for your advice! :) This really does sound the most ideal to me. I have to figure out meals and what does/doesn't have sugar in it so that I don't crash once I start. I've been thinking about adding a protein shake or the casein to my diet to get more protein in it because I'm on a mostly vegetarian diet with a lot of limitations already but it seems like they all have sugar in them. Is there a protein powder that doesn't have any sugar in it? OR am I completely wrong about this altogether (maybe they don't have anything in them to worry about?)

What is the best protein powder for this type of diet?

Hi anolan, Thanks for your advice! :) This really does sound the most ideal to me. I have to figure out meals and what does/doesn't have sugar in it so that I don't crash once I start. I've been thinking about adding a protein shake or the casein to my diet to get more protein in it because I'm on a mostly vegetarian diet with a lot of limitations already but it seems like they all have sugar in them. Is there a protein powder that doesn't have any sugar in it? OR am I completely wrong about this altogether (maybe they don't have anything in them to worry about?)

What is the best protein powder for this type of diet?

I use dymatize elite and it doesn't have sugar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Ohh, thanks jen!
Do you use their brand for the casein as well? I may order some online.

Just wanted to say that I haven't eaten anything sweet (or salty) since joining here and I think I might just be onto something, feeling good! Also been eating oatmeal (irish oats) every morning and have only indulged in one fruit smoothy. Still hunting around for recipes to add to the diet though.

Top Bottom