Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello Ladies, got a question for ya.

hardbody_jr

I will be putting a friend of mine on a cycle. She has already explained to me what she wanted and what her goals are. This is what I have. T3, Primo tabs and Clen. I have plenty of each, just not sure how I want her to cycle this.

T3 - 50mcg
Primo - 25mg
Clen - .02mg

Any advise would be appreciated.

Later Jr.

First we know nothing about your friend.

You have not gone into any details about her. What are her stats, Age, Height, Weight, B/f%, How long has SHE (assume) been weightlifting? Has she done any previous cycles? If so, what did she use? What are her goals, she may have explained them to you but you did not explain them to us. What does she expect to get out of this cycle?

Sorry but we really can't comment or give you an educated response without details.

Trinity,

First off, thanks for replying. This person I'm helping is very serious about the sport. She has been a personal trainer for the last 15 years (35yo). She has always been natural(if that matters). Her body fat is around 9-11%. She's about 5-4 and weighs around 118ish.

I hope with this info you'll be able to put something together.

Thanks Jr.

what are her goals with this?

it sounds like she's pretty lean already... i'd hope that her goals would be to put on some lean muscle mass while adding minimal if any bf... if that is the case, i'd personally, given her bf and experience, (if SHE's really interested in going the AS route) leave out the clen/t3 and just stick to the primo (actually i'd personally go with anavar)... control bf through diet, not drugs, i don't see them necessary given her stats...

make sure the primo is legit (i'm thinking these are the tabs, no?, not sure if they're widely faked or not, if it's injectable be very weary... commonly faked...)

i'm really not sure on the dosing of it... you'll have to do a search or wait for more replys on that one...

but, again, you should get her on the boards and let her research what she's putting into her body

---edit----

just reread, they are tabs, again, not sure if these are faked as much as the injectable... remember, always better safe than sorry, especially when you're a female...

I agree w/ phem...I hope your friend is looking to put on some good quality mass...she is already very lean, no need for clen or T3...if she is that lean naturally that is great...she doesnt need the other stuff at all. I would suggest others before primo...anavar is a great choice for women, especially for a first cycle, very mild and great strength gains..along w/ some good quality muscle gains..that you usually keep. Also she may want to look into using test...yes you are probably thinking WTF!?!?!?! But very low dosages can be great for women...great gains and it is a cheap cycle too! Do a search tons of info on it..Daeo's girl has had great results etc...

This must be something she looks into and gets as educated as possible...she must be aware of ALL the possible sides. You never want to live w/ regrets:( Get this girl on the boards...I can never understand why male friends gotta post for these girls..no mind of their own or what??? Its a serious decision and I would not do it any other way but On MY OWN!!!! Log her on..if no computer..tell her to go to her local library..its worth her time...I would think???

not really... that's still a fairly low bf...

IMHO there isn't really a need for all those cutting tools unless you're prepping for a competition (and even then, if you're diet is working and you're training heavy, (and on AS) you may not even need them)...

using them too early and for the wrong reasons can also produce some nasty rebound effects (the same can even be said for ECAs to some extent)... they're great to serve a purpose, but the fat loss isn't generally maintainable (esp. if the diet isn't dead on) and the fat comes back and then some... I believe Sassy can contest to this one, she went through ECA burnout herself...

i'm not sure about t3, but i've heard with clen you're first cycle will be the one you'll see the best results from... why waste it?

but if she is trying to get to a particular level for some particular date it really is her decision... i'd personally hold off and see what results can be obtained from the AS alone if it was me...

besides she's likely to minimize the gains she'll get from the AS if she adds in the t3 (due to it's catabolic nature) why waste the muscle???

Top Bottom