Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heard of this winny?

Jesse_g41

wats up everybody. im excited cuz this is my first ever post. ive been on this sight for about a year but havent posted. i had no need to as with simply doing some research you can answer your own questions :). anyway here are my stats: 5'8" 185lb 21yrs this will be my third cycle. i have used Tren(never again) EQ (too much anxiety) Anavar(fantastic!!). so this cycle is going to be Test acetate(as fast as prop with no pain AT ALL) weeks 1-8 with injectable winny 50mged 1-6 injected not swallowed. i found that doin shorter cycles with fast acting medicine is easier(for me) to keep gains and not shutdown too bad. oh PCT is on point aswell.:D. so here we go, to the point whats your opinion on this winny its called stanozoloplix-100 and its supposed to be human grade but its in a 30ml vial not sure if human comes in vials anyways here it is and i couldnt get good pics but theres a close up of there "sign" or "logo". I know its from MEX.

that has to be the worst pic i have ever seen lol. sorry i cant help.

Top Bottom