Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have muscles now covered in fat still!

It's already been said = diet will gauge the quantity of your success.

I don't agree with the lighter weight higher rep, I've heard guys say that to women and it makes cringe (it's so 80's), I prefer your pyramiding to the lwhr.

You wanna sweat, do super sets and drop sets without resting between sets - it becomes an anaerobic workout and you're still building muscle, more muscle better metabolism.

If you haven't already get your body fat measured and do follow up measurements to see how you are doing.

Write down everything that touches your lips and when.

velvett said:
It's already been said = diet will gauge the quantity of your success.

I don't agree with the lighter weight higher rep, I've heard guys say that to women and it makes cringe (it's so 80's), I prefer your pyramiding to the lwhr.

You wanna sweat, do super sets and drop sets without resting between sets - it becomes an anaerobic workout and you're still building muscle, more muscle better metabolism.

If you haven't already get your body fat measured and do follow up measurements to see how you are doing.

Write down everything that touches your lips and when.

I concur. The high rep thing is good every now and then to mix it up. Volume training actually preps the muscle for growth by stimulating more mitochondria and capillary beds to grow, but it won't do a lot for musle growth.

Want to burn more fat? Build more muscle.

How you build muscle? Lift heavy stuff. Train with intensity, which means that pulling faces and little rest between sets.

Best rep range is either going to be 6-8 or 8-12 (again, mixing it up so your body does not adapt is good).

Also make sure you are not OVERTRAINING, more is not always better.

curvymommy said:
This post is also in the other forum but I just need some guidance here. My diet is pretty good and I have followed Tatyana's info about diet and BMR but really need to clean it up. I get a lot of great quality food in. Enough protien, healthy fats, veggies, ect. Also some crap that is holding me back.

I really want to lose fat. I have done really well reshaping my body with weight lifting. Thrilled with the results so far. I can see my muscles and I work out really hard lifting heavy as well as cardio.

I've been doing this with my reps:

12, 10, 8, 6, 12, 12 (different exercise same muscle group)

The heaviness of my weights increases and I go back down on the last 12's but still to near failure almost always. I get sore but I love it.

Anyway, I've got a great foundation but it's all covered up by fat still.
Sun-Cardio
Mon-Lowerbody
Tues-Cardio
Wed-Upperbody
Thurs-Cardio
Fri-Lowerbody
Sat-Yoga or rest

So, today I asked one of the trainers at the gym what to do to lose fat and he suggested circut training. He's a boxer and he showed me some stuff. Basically, the idea is to keep moving and sweating while lifting weights and doing some more complex moves inbetween reps using higher reps with lighter weight. Hence, burning more calories. He showed me a lunge/squat/press move with a medicine ball, ect.

I am having a friendly competition with a girlfriend who has the almost exact same stats as me to see who can lose the most pounds + inches in the month of March.

I wanna do it healthy of course! Nothing stupid. No low carbing it, ect. Just ordered Lipoflame on Monday.

Any thoughts on where to start with the circuit stuff to lose fat? Other ideas to revamp things?

my wife likes circuit training, and HIT cardio.. the lipoflame does wonders for her as well, you'll like it.. just do a little lower dose at 1st..

good luck

Top Bottom