Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Harder this go-round

Hang in there Frisky, I know were your coming from, Ive been tired all week and I wasn't 1/2 lean as you are. Rest as much as you can, are you going to take a break after this one on the 30th? You are an ispiration to all of us :)

Frisky said:
Haven't tried the Dietex.. where can I get it?

I'm sure it is... I can't afford to put on fat right now.. not this close, would there be a danger of that? What would you refeed with?

Refeed with clean startchy carbs. You won't put on fat from that - water yes, but that is temporary. Just factor it into your daily caloric intake.

At least you are learning your "breaking point" as far as comp's go. Three in a short time period seem to be too hard on your body (at least at this point).

Frisky said:
Haven't tried the Dietex.. where can I get it?

I'm sure it is... I can't afford to put on fat right now.. not this close, would there be a danger of that? What would you refeed with?

Dietex you can get at GNC. Not sure what other places you have nearby. Otherwise I buy it online.

I don't know what you are eating now so I can't make any recommendations for a refeed. YOu dont' have to binge but if your carbs are low and have been low you might want to get an increase one day, esp if you are going to do a carb depletion next week again?

You can do it. We all have faith in you.
Make sure you take a couple weeks off when done with comp.

You insire us all. :) :heart:

Top Bottom