Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Birthday Ebony!!!

Yeah Ebbs Happy B-Day!

Dude, one thing you got going for you is sensitivity, bad side is when you are in a bad mood, sometimes, and however due to your martial arts training, methinks, you have learned restraint and self discipline, you hold back from berating peeps. I honestly admire that.
However, You gotta be so wound up on epinephrine, subtle energy, and well, not so subtle energy that is left over from holding your tongue..

Yeah that is me 100%, I always put that energy and the "extra-energy" to use at my job, if it wasn't that way I would be fired, I think my manager realises that too, because every now and then he says something to "motivate" me lol. Anyway good thing is that on my days off I'm always lazy and calm.

Well as you know I ended it with Ana, so yeah its been like 3 weeks of that.
I've been immersed in assisting a professor with her classes, and a research project, as well as being a 'unoffical' contributer to her authoring a book on teaching in this day and age and mind.

Portugal sounds so nice to be this time of year. Seriously.

Well I didn't knew about Anna, was it peaceful at least?
That's the coolest thing ever, being part of something, specially a book, because it goes beyond personal satisfaction.

Three weeks bro... it's time to get new female friends at least just to talk.

Top Bottom