Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy Birthday Ebony!!!

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
I'm so glad we met. I've just got that whitney song in my head....

You remind me of this song, which I have heard as of recently like 100 times, don;'t even ask me how.

Its her voice the quality that remind me of you. Its got a I dunno like a resonance of good will but to me, like it sounds so pure out of sadness and struggle, I so dig that... Who doesn't?

The lyric that also reminds me of you specifically, is the line, I wish you Joy and Happiness.... but above all this I wish You LOVE.

Fuck man, I mean i hear the song, and I don't care if I'm cheesy, dude the song is immaculate.

Happy Birthday Sweetie.

Now watch the movie, or read the book!!!:artist:

Happy B-day honey!

What's up Ariel? Long time, no chat.

My portugese lovin friend.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods...
I mean like literally and symbolically as well...

Man you are up early, I can't sleep, you have a late/early night at work?

My portugese lovin friend.
What's the weather like in your neck of the woods...
I mean like literally and symbolically as well...

Man you are up early, I can't sleep, you have a late/early night at work?

It's gonna be a sunny day... :artist: in Portugal it's starting to get this time of the year also.
Bro I gotta out of work 3 hours ago and man was it crazy, the other male bartender went on vacations for three weeks and there's just me and the girls, they are still very unexperienced so i ended getting all stressed out and when I get home can't sleep, I need some medicine to knock me out :).

How's things?

It's gonna be a sunny day... :artist: in Portugal it's starting to get this time of the year also.
Bro I gotta out of work 3 hours ago and man was it crazy, the other male bartender went on vacations for three weeks and there's just me and the girls, they are still very unexperienced so i ended getting all stressed out and when I get home can't sleep, I need some medicine to knock me out :).

How's things?

Dude, one thing you got going for you is sensitivity, bad side is when you are in a bad mood, sometimes, and however due to your martial arts training, methinks, you have learned restraint and self discipline, you hold back from berating peeps. I honestly admire that.
However, You gotta be so wound up on epinephrine, subtle energy, and well, not so subtle energy that is left over from holding your tongue.

Well as you know I ended it with Ana, so yeah its been like 3 weeks of that.
I've been immersed in assisting a professor with her classes, and a research project, as well as being a 'unoffical' contributer to her authoring a book on teaching in this day and age and mind.

Portugal sounds so nice to be this time of year. Seriously.

Top Bottom