Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or the sober, poor, black one?

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or t

caranddiver1bg.jpg

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or t

Dial_tone said:
I got a c-note that says if I reversed the races of the two people involved the tone of this thread would magically reverse itself to "Drunk black guy killed a tipsy white girl? WTF That n****r needs to die. I don't care if she hit off a doobie."

Fine. Prove it is because of race and not money then.

PuddleMonkey said:
lol@high profile
his 3run homerun turned the series against atlanta and brought the current yankees their first of 4 titles
I went nuts

I say we march!!!!

Vagabino said:
things have gotten militant with the dwis...random check points, lowering the limit to .07, etc.
gotta hurt the bar business
and it's ridiculous considering the elderly are allowed to drive until they die
cant see
cant react
go too slow and cause accidents because a large difference in speed between the average traffic on a road and one car going say 40 in an urban 70 zone(i.e. like interstates around and in cities) is more dangerous than some dude doing 85 when most are doing 75

virtually all of my field sobriety tests couldn't be passed by 95% of the elderly population
your average american fat ass couldn't do the gymnastics they request
e.g. hold one leg up and jump along on one foot along a line,turn around and comeback
and I got about 120lbs of upper bodyweight
fuck you
you do it
or this one
stand on one leg, lean back and look at the sky and hold your arms out(better not wave 'em too much in an effort to maintain balance)
and hold the other foot 9 inches off the ground
fuck you again

the best I ever had was in louisiana
officer used a blue pen light and asked me to follow the light with my eyes
a couple of back and forth swipes up and down
maybe repeated again in a different order
I passed that
that was legit and was a good measure of the effects of the alcohol in my system and how it relates to my ability to accomplish tasks while driving
like looking at the road and reacting

after a drunk driver hurts someone, they should let the people where the accident occured come out and beat the driver with pipes and shit...

like dawn of the dead

MightyMouse69 said:
after a drunk driver hurts someone, they should let the people where the accident occured come out and beat the driver with pipes and shit...

like dawn of the dead

And the blue-hair with dementia that mistakes the accelerator for the brake pedal, then plows through a coffee shop?

just as impaired, just as culpable.

mountain muscle said:
Fine. Prove it is because of race and not money then.
It's both, but I object to everyone discounting the race aspect as coincidence.

Top Bottom