Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or the sober, poor, black one?

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or t

redguru said:
And the blue-hair with dementia that mistakes the accelerator for the brake pedal, then plows through a coffee shop?

just as impaired, just as culpable.

the difference is one is caused by legislation (not testing ability after age x) the other is pure negligence

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or the sober, poor, black one?

MightyMouse69 said:
after a drunk driver hurts someone, they should let the people where the accident occured come out and beat the driver with pipes and shit...

like dawn of the dead
I'm all for severe punishment if you fvck and harm someone

the whole idea that it's alright to drink and drive
just don't drink over this numerical bac level that you can't test
or really accurately guesstimate given the variables
bodyweight
presence of food in the gut

how about they start imposing stiff penalties for driving while fatiqued/tired
that contributes to a high precentage of accidents
give 'em the standard alcohol field sobriety tests

well sir we're taking you in
you're obviously too tired to be driving

a fatigued driver will be charged both criminal and civil for negligence; happens all the time. Companies have gone bankrupt over this issue with their drivers.

Spartacus said:
I'm all for severe punishment if you fvck and harm someone

the whole idea that it's alright to drink and drive
just don't drink over this numerical bac level that you can't test
or really accurately guesstimate given the variables
bodyweight
presence of food in the gut

how about they start imposing stiff penalties for driving while fatiqued/tired
that contributes to a high precentage of accidents
give 'em the standard alcohol field sobriety tests

well sir we're taking you in
you're obviously too tired to be driving

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or the sober, poor, black one?

MightyMouse69 said:
a fatigued driver will be charged both criminal and civil for negligence; happens all the time. Companies have gone bankrupt over this issue with their drivers.
in a commercial setting I assume
your average joe blo doesn't keep log records etc. and isn't cited for hazardous driving due to fatique
I may be wrong

I suppose if you fall asleep and slam into another driver and kill them
and there's witness's claiming they saw you weaving and knodding off
then you got a case

Vagabino said:
a white dude in mi hit a bus load of college athlete wimmines, killing like 4 or 5
some of the bodies got mixed up and it made national news.
anyway, he got 5 yrs in prison and he was stone sober.
as far as this case goes, white gal should face manslauther at the least.
and i wanna see bikini clad pics

Were they "nappy headed hoes"?????

ceo said:
Were they "nappy headed hoes"?????
no, christian school gals (kb style)
what is fucked up about the story is that 4-6 girls died, and a few survived...one of the survivors identities got mixed up with a dead one's...the survivor was all bandaged up and her identity was hard to determine...so the family was told that their daughter was dead and the other family was told their daughter was alive.
had a funeral and everything i think...a month or two later the family was visiting their alleged daughter when they realized that she wasn't their daughter.
fucked up.
and dude who hit them was over his commercial hours and got 5 yrs in prison, though he was stone sober and not breaking any laws

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or t

Spartacus said:
his 3run homerun turned the series against atlanta and brought the current yankees their first of 4 titles

I went nuts

Some of your posts make me think this has nothing to do with baseball.

Welll apparently he caused the accident by pulling in front of the Denali.. The girl needs to be charged as well for underage drinking... Most states have whats called contributory negligence, which means the blame goes to the person who initially caused the accident or who was a major contributor....

thanks for bringing this article to my attention. the next black person that treats me with disrespect simply for being white gets a free pass and wont be cursed under my breath :p

drunk driving enforcment creates a lot of people a LOT of money in this country. Lots of inefficient government jobs are created cuz of this 'war' on drunk driving. Ever lookup the DUI fines and penalties here in cali?

unfortunately - this does DICK to stop drunk driving. Which is the habitual drunk, who always goes out drinking by himself and too cheap to get a taxi.

Just like the war on terror, or drugs - just a farce to make money. Your lovely efficient kick-ass government at work people. Your saviors!

Best approach to avoid drunk drivers - get home by 1am.

r

Top Bottom