Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or the sober, poor, black one?

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or t

Vagabino said:
a white dude in mi hit a bus load of college athlete wimmines, killing like 4 or 5
some of the bodies got mixed up and it made national news.
anyway, he got 5 yrs in prison and he was stone sober.
as far as this case goes, white gal should face manslauther at the least.
and i wanna see bikini clad pics

if she made no vehicle driving error - and her bac was no factor in the accident - then she shouldn't be charged with anything.

The same accident would've result if she was stone sober.

r

Re: Guess which driver's facing 21 years in prison — the drunk , rich, white one or t

TheOak84 said:
If he has a lawyer, im sure he will win... It just seems like common sense.

Exactly. I am an attorney and stories like this get blown out of proportion. If he was doing the right thing he will win and justice will be served. Additionally, if the DA did a bad thing he will get investigated and pay the price.

Razorguns said:
if she made no vehicle driving error - and her bac was no factor in the accident - then she shouldn't be charged with anything.

The same accident would've result if she was stone sober.

r
i think you're at fault because of the booze, regardles if you did or didn't contribute to the accident.
like, i knew a dude who was over the limit and somebody hit him...dude still got a dwi

Vagabino said:
i think you're at fault because of the booze, regardles if you did or didn't contribute to the accident.
like, i knew a dude who was over the limit and somebody hit him...dude still got a dwi

yep he got a dwi prolly cuz the cops arrived and did their dwi tests.

r

Razorguns said:
yep he got a dwi prolly cuz the cops arrived and did their dwi tests.

r

things have gotten militant with the dwis...random check points, lowering the limit to .07, etc.
gotta hurt the bar business

Reading the title, I am curious, the guy had a .49 bac and pot in his dydtem didn't he? So much for "sober" black guy.

Can't explain why she hasn't been charged except for money, but let's not make this another race issue.

lol

.49 not = to .049

r = racist

article is certainly biased, but doesnt mitigate the fact that the little cunt wasn't charged for anything....

_Yossarian_ said:
lol

.49 not = to .049

r = racist

article is certainly biased, but doesnt mitigate the fact that the little cunt wasn't charged for anything....

semantics jackass. did you read? comprehend?

Army Vet said:
Exactly. I am an attorney and stories like this get blown out of proportion. If he was doing the right thing he will win and justice will be served. Additionally, if the DA did a bad thing he will get investigated and pay the price.
I'm sure all the guys being let out of jail after being exonerated by DNA evidence 10-20 years later will take much solace in your words................................NOT!

mountain muscle said:
Reading the title, I am curious, the guy had a .49 bac and pot in his dydtem didn't he? So much for "sober" black guy.

Can't explain why she hasn't been charged except for money, but let's not make this another race issue.
I got a c-note that says if I reversed the races of the two people involved the tone of this thread would magically reverse itself to "Drunk black guy killed a tipsy white girl? WTF That n****r needs to die. I don't care if she hit off a doobie."

Top Bottom