Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great news for me, bad news for all of you...

stilleto said:
I'm gonna live.
I just got some test results back and apparently, it was good news. I've been up for about a week straight, worrying about this, but... the doc said i'm fine.

before y'all go asking me what was wrong and and stirring the rumor mill- it was a little cancer scare (which, i don't have.. yay!), and thats all i'm gonna say.

i think this calls for a celebration. :)

I recommend a cocktail of benzene with a side of asbestos.

Can I come as chodaboy?

chodaboy.jpg

stilleto said:
I'm gonna live.
I just got some test results back and apparently, it was good news. I've been up for about a week straight, worrying about this, but... the doc said i'm fine.

before y'all go asking me what was wrong and and stirring the rumor mill- it was a little cancer scare (which, i don't have.. yay!), and thats all i'm gonna say.

great news.
:rose:

stilleto said:
I'm gonna live.

that's not bad news for me it's good news. i'm happy for you...really! :)

SoreArms said:
awesome

you get to live and read (and fix :D) more of my posts

did I mention that you're the best?

lol, you didn't but if you haven't noticed, i tell you i'm the best all the time. :)

Top Bottom